10 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Now I have no objection to that Gomes two footed challenge when they call in VAR to clarify, that was nasty 

He was given a red circle, not an old-fashioned card.

Game's gone. 

Unwatchable. 

18 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

He was given a red circle, not an old-fashioned card.

Game's gone. 

Unwatchable. 

Haha I think it’s not to offend the player or something like that, I heard there looking into the Sin bin options also when the players shout and swear at the ref so many times in a match 🤣🤣🤣

Scotland isn’t ready for VAR we’re a country steeped in religious bigotry sadly it’s still with us in 2024 in the west of Scotland and probably the central belt you’re still in the Billy or the Dan stage of development you’re surely not expecting one or the other to give decisions against his own lot .

13 minutes ago, compo said:

Billy or the Dan stage of development

There's a Rangers fan at my work called Daniel who votes SNP.  I can't take him seriously.  

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

There's a Rangers fan at my work called Daniel who votes SNP.  I can't take him seriously.  

Apologies 

Edited by Fa1833

8 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

People down south are just the same as up here sick of all the others promising stuff and not delivering, if everyone was to vote labour in Scotland problems solved no more conservatives and back to normal working class people as after all We are the People. 

I agree most of us are the same but none of the mainstream political parties are friends with Rangers or lower income people (SNP and Labour use them for political gains and the Conservatives couldn't care less).  Being patronised is no better than being ignored. 

The SNP actively hate us though and the rise of Scottish nationalism correlates with the overriding hatred of Rangers FC all over Scotland.  

Vote however you want but people who resemble shinners just look out of place.  

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

He's not a Rangers fan. He just thinks he is. 

34 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

I grew up with that guy who got pelted with Beer bottles at the England game holding a terminator sign he was as a SNP supporter,  promising this new revolution of things we already had available as the SNP were taking over as I remember him saying with his funded minibus , thankfully I joined the Army served my time did my tours and found out that we are stronger as one (Labour) Anyone who supports SNP needs to evaluate what it is there thinking inside their head tbh. People down south are just the same as up here sick of all the others promising stuff and not delivering, if everyone was to vote labour in Scotland problems solved no more conservatives and back to normal working class people as after all We are the People. 

Voting SNP is a declaration of inferiority.