Loaned players performances

Sorry yet again if there is a topic for this but I seen this and was wanting to share it Hagi’s goal. 

it 100% makes me question why do these players flourish elsewhere is it just managers no compromises on there tactics and other managers let them just do there jobs and have a free role so to speak like Jude has at Real Madrid. We all know Beals tactics especially when subs are needing to be put on and his general reading of the game. 

I don't think Hagi is 'flourishing' in Spain.

In general though, the weight of expectation is different at Rangers than it is at the vast majority of football clubs.  

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think Hagi is 'flourishing' in Spain.

In general though, the weight of expectation is different at Rangers than it is at the vast majority of football clubs.  

Do we have a post for this Gonzo79? I didn’t see one ? 

5 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Do we have a post for this Gonzo79? I didn’t see one ? 

Not really.

We have a loan watch thread now and again, but that's not often. 

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

A shame that he is not playing much.

I would like him to get another chance.

100% surely there should be a clause that they also need to do the same thing if taking a player on loan in playing him when he is fit , if not and the other club sees that then a recall should be implemented , especially when we have difficulties in positions. 

4 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

100% surely there should be a clause that they also need to do the same thing if taking a player on loan in playing him when he is fit , if not and the other club sees that then a recall should be implemented , especially when we have difficulties in positions. 

Agree, Hagi made a big fuss about leaving Rangers as he wanted to play. He went to Alaves and has not played..

Just to put some perspective on the Hagi/Alaves loan. Hagi wanted to stay with Rangers, MB wanted him out. Alaves came to La Liga, one of the best leagues in world football, from a fourth place finish in La Liga 2 the previous season. The chances of Hagi propelling them up La Liga were super slim, even if he got full games. To judge him on this loan is pretty daft imo.