Rangers to trial move of away supporters within Ibrox Stadium

15 hours ago, Fa1833 said:

Indeed 100% but if there going by last season numbers then great , I honestly don’t think they should cut it out completely, what if all clubs did this well we know Celtic have done it or is that only for us visiting them? The atmosphere is already zapped with VAR cutting the goal celebrations short, we need a little bit of rivalry however low the numbers are to spur us home fans on to get behind our team when they take a early lead , as we all know atmosphere is what makes us different from the rest. 

Are you saying we should deny seats to Rangers fans so you can enjoy listening to opposition supporters? Because that would surely be ridiculously selfish.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Are you saying we should deny seats to Rangers fans so you can enjoy listening to opposition supporters? Because that would surely be ridiculously selfish.

Of course not, not in the slightest but what if other clubs were to follow suit like Celtic have done with us? Yes there not going to have a full stadium each week but what if they actually did it for home games, I think it would zap out the banter and the competitive atmosphere of the football game 100%

Edited by Fa1833

41 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Of course not, not in the slightest but what if other clubs were to follow suit like Celtic have done with us? Yes there not going to have a full stadium each week but what if they actually did it for home games, I think it would zap out the banter and the competitive atmosphere of the football game 100%

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about visiting fans. Ibrox is our home and Rangers supporters should always come first in our own midden. The idea that we shouldn't sell a ticket to one of our own because someone cares more about bollocks like "banter" is unacceptable and the idea that we depend on a few hundred away fans to generate "atmosphere" at Ibrox is just risible.

What others do in their stadiums is their business.

Edited by Bill

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I used to hate giving up my seat in the Broomie for they bastards!.

Couldn't agree more. It never affected me personally but it was bloody criminal.

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit about visiting fans. Ibrox is our home and Rangers supporters should always come first in our own midden. The idea that we shouldn't sell a ticket to one of our own because someone cares more about bollocks like "banter" is unacceptable and the idea that we depend on a few hundred away fans to generate "atmosphere" at Ibrox is just risible.

What others do in their stadiums is their business.

There we go that’s that settled 🤣 I’m not saying give away all our tickets or anyone gives away their seats like Ian  did to some away fans on game day, obvious this is a big issue I know nothing about as I don’t sit that end 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

Edited by Fa1833