Continuing European run...or League title?

Guest TheWorthyEd

Have a bit of faith my man.............we will be :cheers:

Faith is great when you don't consistently through it away.

We have been here too many times. We should be there already - we should have beat Stuttgart and we could afford to lose next week. I just think Lyon are tails up for this and we are definately not. I also have to say that I think not playing this weekend may be a negative. Especially with JCD out now.

Faith is great when you don't consistently through it away.

We have been here too many times. We should be there already - we should have beat Stuttgart and we could afford to lose next week. I just think Lyon are tails up for this and we are definately not. I also have to say that I think not playing this weekend may be a negative. Especially with JCD out now.

The way you're talking is that we have done nothing so far in this competion !!,remember we are at fortress Ibrox mate :cheers:

Fortress yes.

I am not confident, that is all I am saying. We palyed defensively against Stuttgart and Barca and ok we beat Stuttgart, but we cannot afford any arsing around here, we must win.

Fortress yes.

I am not confident, that is all I am saying. We palyed defensively against Stuttgart and Barca and ok we beat Stuttgart, but we cannot afford any arsing around here, we must win.

We created more chances against Stuttgart over there than we did at Ibrox,we could easily have won that game,but didn't

I hate to say it but I am with Wija.

Yes, we had a great result away to Lyon but we are forgetting they also hit the woodwork 3 times AND they are playing much better now than they were then.

Yes we beat Stuttgart at home but that wasn't an easy game either. Look at Lyon vs Stuttgart, Lyon won home and away.

I fear that we are in for disappointment - obviously hoping I am very, very wrong !

I hate to say it but I am with Wija.

Yes, we had a great result away to Lyon but we are forgetting they also hit the woodwork 3 times AND they are playing much better now than they were then.

Yes we beat Stuttgart at home but that wasn't an easy game either. Look at Lyon vs Stuttgart, Lyon won home and away.

I fear that we are in for disappointment - obviously hoping I am very, very wrong !

My God..................I hope the players have more self belief :uzi:

My God..................I hope the players have more self belief :uzi:

Ian... I fail to see what is wrong with being realistic. I much prefer that over blind optimism.

Yes we have a chance of getting the result but there is every chance that Lyon will get the win they need too. They are still a quality team and our work is cut out for us.

I am sure the players DO have more self belief as they should.