Gouffran 18

Bookings:

Jemaa 84

Bookings:

Keita 43

Juninho 78

Reveillere 90

Anderson 90

This result give you any hope Pete, not only did they have to travel around about 1000 miles altogther but they got beat as well.

Interesting to note that since Lyon were refused permission to cancel their game at the weekend, they chose to rest 5 key players and lost to Caen.

Cammy F

Exactly,so maybe Rangers were right to rest our players :cheers:

You would expect Lyon to walk over Caen, and for us to walk over LYon

But it shows a few of there big players missing could cost us, we could be sitting right now arguing that we lost today.

But we never and it gives our players a great chance

Juninho etc still played some part of the game so they wont be totally fresh

I'm sorry, if you can't send out a second string team against gretna, what hope is there for players like burke, shinnie, eguo, carroll, webster, gow, lennon, furman, Kinniburgh and fleck, then you have boyd as well (like he's gonna play against lyon)

I'm sorry, if you can't send out a second string team against gretna, what hope is there for players like burke, shinnie, eguo, carroll, webster, gow, lennon, furman, Kinniburgh and fleck, then you have boyd as well (like he's gonna play against lyon)

Well it's done now,wether it's correct or not,let's just hope for an on Wed.

Full o the beer mate,a meant a result,i'll leave you to check my spelling seen as you've nothing better to do :)

Just kidding mate, spelling is the last thing i worry about as long as i can read it.