Not Good Enough

No creative players in midfield and IMO I don't think Buffel is the long term answer but I think he or someone else deserves a chance now as we have nothing much in there creative wise and I think everyone can see that.

Back tracking a wee bit mate?? Maybe realising Im right?? ;):D

Buffel still isn't necessarily the answer. He still hasnt proven himself at Rangers.

Personally I would move him on and find someone else who has the desire to play for the jersey... and shows it when selected.

Gribz you promised not to gloat.:box:

I never promised anything! Im always up for calling things black or white and will give praise or criticism where necessary.

On a whole, Frankie is correct, compare now to this time last year and we have taken strides, we can still win the domestic treble! But last nights performance deserves criticism but I'll forget it come the next game.

As for Buffel Craig, I agree he hasnt proved it yet but my point is to at least try him.

As for Buffel Craig, I agree he hasnt proved it yet but my point is to at least try him.

I very much agree. If nothing else we should be trying to put him in the shop window.

New manager, new chance... although sadly we said the same when Eck was replaced by PLG - Buffel didn't do much to impress there either.

But we have a run of important games, he is producing in the reserves, give him a try - Gow too !

I very much agree. If nothing else we should be trying to put him in the shop window.

New manager, new chance... although sadly we said the same when Eck was replaced by PLG - Buffel didn't do much to impress there either.

But we have a run of important games, he is producing in the reserves, give him a try - Gow too !

Buffel and PLG could not stand each other for some reason there was no chance of Buffel playing a large part in PLG's team.

not back tracking m8 but if he's as good as you make him out to be then I'd play him in every position :fish:

the players we have out injured just now would all have been in front of him last night but we don't have any creative players and he might've done something last night but then again might not we'll never know :cheers:

If we had a full fit squad he would not even come in to my thoughts.