Old Firm matches now have 5% ticket allocation next season

1 minute ago, onevision said:

Caving in without our fan input is a crime in itself. This will not go down well.

An excellent point.

25 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Has this been mandated by the league or was it an OF cooperative 'effort'? 

Input from the clubs, SPFL, local authorities and Sky. Who knows to what extent it was mandated. I'd guess that it was largely mandated by SPFL, as I can't see why our directors would agree to it otherwise. 

16 minutes ago, onevision said:

Caving in without our fan input is a crime in itself. This will not go down well.

Did they not ask about this on some questionnaire? 

The fans' view seem split between the 4 options (none, 750, 2500, full stand) so difficult to get a general opinion. 

17 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Did they not ask about this on some questionnaire? 

The fans' view seem split between the 4 options (none, 750, 2500, full stand) so difficult to get a general opinion. 

You really have to question what kind of "fan" wants to deny 7500 seats to our own supporters in our own stadium.

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

You really have to question what kind of "fan" wants to deny 7500 seats to our own supporters in our own stadium.

Yeah,I don't get it, but they're out there. 

As a long-term season ticket holder in BF4, thankfully I'm not impacted by this (other than I'll be sitting right next to them next season), but think it's an inevitable decision. 

Know of people who are impacted and who have sat in BF5 for years and now faced with the choice of staying in BF5 and missing OF games, or taking a move to an as yet unknown location elsewhere in the stadium. 

External pressure from league and or SKY aside, it doesn't reflect well on our board, who in some fans eyes (rightly or wrongly) believe them to be weak. 

Edited by CammyF

51 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Know of people who are impacted and who have sat in BF5 for years and now faced with the choice of staying in BF5 and missing OF games, or taking a move to an as yet unknown location elsewhere in the stadium.

Not guaranteed a move elsewhere though!.

We used to get moved for them and I fucking hated giving up my seat for they bastards

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Not guaranteed a move elsewhere though!.

We used to get moved for them and I fucking hated giving up my seat for they bastards

Yeah same mate - ended up in Govan corner or up in the club deck.