Hutton to stay - Official

It's good news even though he'll probably go in the summer.

Do we think that �£8m was a fair price?

I do. He has only shown that form for half a season now and is only an International of late. Honest price imo.

I do. He has only shown that form for half a season now and is only an International of late. Honest price imo.

I disagree with the analogy of him having only shown that form over half a season. He was probably our best performer in the 2nd half of last season and is undoubtedly our best performer in the first half of this campaign. That makes it at least a season by my count..... and I think he was showing signs of very decent potential prior to his leg break as well.

Wait and see how much some players sign for EPL clubs for and that would be an indication as to whether 8 mill is fair or not. I would prefer we kept him and 8 mill, to me, is borderline worth taking the money.

I disagree with the analogy of him having only shown that form over half a season. He was probably our best performer in the 2nd half of last season and is undoubtedly our best performer in the first half of this campaign. That makes it at least a season by my count..... and I think he was showing signs of very decent potential prior to his leg break as well.

Wait and see how much some players sign for EPL clubs for and that would be an indication as to whether 8 mill is fair or not. I would prefer we kept him and 8 mill, to me, is borderline worth taking the money.

Craig, some people were shouting for his head the first 3 or 4 games of this season because he was supposedly rubbish. I thought he was brilliant before his injury but he has only really shown any real high money form since September.