I’m not talking about Michael Mols here! If rumours are correct then we have a major issue here at Ibrox , In the article by Ibrox noise the team selection was leaked 24hrs in advance , sure with our injuries etc it’s not hard to see what team we are playing but knowing the exact line up is a clear advantage despite our performances on the day. Thoughts please don’t shoot the messenger I just seen it and wondered if use had also. 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

https://onefootball.com/editorial/39476413?language=en

21 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

I’m not talking about Michael Mols here! If rumours are correct then we have a major issue here at Ibrox , In the article by Ibrox noise the team selection was leaked 24hrs in advance , sure with our injuries etc it’s not hard to see what team we are playing but knowing the exact line up is a clear advantage despite our performances on the day. Thoughts please don’t shoot the messenger I just seen it and wondered if use had also. 🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

https://onefootball.com/editorial/39476413?language=en

Aye, it's Kenny Miller.......

Seriously though, it's either someone has inside knowledge or they got lucky with an educated guess. 

Always hard to tell. As an example, there is a poster on Follow Follow who broke the Jack Butland transfer in the summer well before it hit the media. He is now claiming Butland is returning South in the summer for £21M. 

Some people believing him, some others "dissing" him. 

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Someone on FF posted Thursday Barisic, Lawrence and Davies were going to play. Celtic played Forrest only to run at Barisic.

I could tuck my two walking sticks under my arms and run our defenders ragged 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

And for the Butland thing don’t think his family ever moved up here and based on that alone I reckon he is off.

The guy posting the information mentioned this and also said he knows or is a relation of JB.

If its true, its a great example of how a player trading model should work.

Edited by CammyF

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

The guy posting the information mentioned this and also said he knows or is a relation of JB.

If its true, its a great example of how a player trading model should work.

If he goes let’s hope we get a nice big fee 

Just now, compo said:

If he goes let’s hope we get a nice big fee 

The fee the guy is quoting is £21M - probably not all "up-front" but anywhere near that is a brilliant fee. 

30 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The fee the guy is quoting is £21M - probably not all "up-front" but anywhere near that is a brilliant fee. 

Now we have to replace Butland 😩