[FT] Rangers 5 (McCausland 45; Dessers 52; Cantwell 65; Wright 87, 90+3) - 2 Dundee

6 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

I think that is the most damning stat I've seen so far.....

I’m not doing much tomorrow night I could look out the old brown boots 

9 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

People need to realise that isn’t the managers fault. Signing players with previous injury records has to stop. These players were signed by previous managers & DoF’s

SAF used to always say before you sign a play….check his attendance record. 

Don't think anyone is blaming the manager (or previous managers). What we need is to identify the problem and resolve it urgently.

However, it shows that there are only certain players the manager can rely on to be fit for the majority of the season. 

In all honesty, apart from Souttar, I think we'd  have been able to name them without the help of this "tweet". 

Worth noting that 3 out of the 5 listed were signed with known injury issues and history of missing games.

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Don't think anyone is blaming the manager (or previous managers). What we need is to identify the problem and resolve it urgently.

However, it shows that there are only certain players the manager can rely on to be fit for the majority of the season. 

In all honesty, apart from Souttar, I think we'd  have been able to name them without the help of this "tweet". 

Worth noting that 3 out of the 5 listed were signed with known injury issues and history of missing games.

To many malingerers in the dressing rooms today when the going gets tough they get going the games infested with them worse than vermin they are I sometimes think they say nice contract in the pocket that’ll do me .

15 minutes ago, compo said:

To many malingerers in the dressing rooms today when the going gets tough they get going the games infested with them worse than vermin they are I sometimes think they say nice contract in the pocket that’ll do me .

Interestingly, the majority of our fans will direct their ire a those who are constantly available rather than those who aren't. Weird. 

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Who's next? 

To depressed to look to be honest. And in reality it doesn't matter. We all know we have injury issues, the initial tweet just summed that up and as I said above the only surprise for me in that top 5 was Souttar. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

To depressed to look to be honest. And in reality it doesn't matter. We all know we have injury issues, the initial tweet just summed that up and as I said above the only surprise for me in that top 5 was Souttar. 

I'll help you out: he likes a cheeky doner.