Forgive me Criag, but im fuckin delighted !!!!!!!!

I was just messing with you anyway Jon.

Arsenal have bigger fish to fry.... you know... the EPL.... are you supporting Spurs or Liverpool in that ? Makes no difference, neither have any chance :flipa:

Great result though, could be just what Spurs need to get their season going.

Gav, if it wasnt you then the posts and consequenting posts would have been deleted. I left every one in since. If anyone complains or pm's me though, I will delete them all.

Not all high an mighty or any of that shite, I just dont want anyone upset or offended on this forum, even if light hearted and innocent

And aye, I know Craig, I have �£20 on Liverpool to win the league at 8/1. I'm fucked. Only reason I follow them is my earliest memory of English football was Liverpol with the three Scots, Hansen, Souness and Dalgliesh. Kinda went on from there as I grew up.

As far as the EPL goes now, I just love watching it, as generally there is a really high standard of football and I believe it to be the best league in the world

I have 20 quid on Torres to be top scorer too, that looks screwed as well - used to love watching the Pool teams of the early 80's even though I support Arsenal - for the same reasons as you Jon, the Scots in the team.

I like West ham!!!!

Me and you are just meant to be ;)

I fancied Spurs last night but not to win with a score like that. Last week I said it would be an Everton v Spurs final with Everton winning the cup. I still go by that.

I think Arsenal needed that kick up the ass if they want to win the league. Wenger will need to pick them up and they can afford to be out this tournament with 3 others to play for.

Also got a tenner on Torres as top league scorer at 16/1. He's only 6 behind Ronaldo so its possible.