Saturday, 26 January 2008

Aberdeen v Hearts, 15:00

Hibernian v Gretna, 15:00

Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd, 15:00

Motherwell v Inverness CT, 15:00

Rangers v St Mirren, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 27 January 2008

Falkirk v Celtic, 14:00

Aberdeen Hearts looks like a draw to me.

Hibs v Gretna well there is a game i would have betted on Hibs a few games ago but Hibs have been rank and Gretna have found a new burst of life.

I am still going for the Hibs win though.

Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd Utd have signed Mark de Vries as far as i know and i think he will be a handfull for the Killie defence. That added to the form of Barry Robson makes dundee the favourites for me.

Motherwell v Inverness The Caley new manager effect, has ground to a hault after their run of good form. Motherwell should be far too strong for them at Fir park

Rangers v St Mirren. We are coming in to a run of home games whereas the tims are on the road for three games. Lets hope we win all our home games and the tims drop some points.Rangers to win. Well there's a surprise.

Falkirk v Celtic. i still think the tims will be too strong for Falkirk who have been pretty crap recently. We can only hope they pick this game to return to form. celtic will win by a country mile.

Im going for

Aberdeen v Hearts - Home win

Hibernian v Gretna - Home win

Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd - Draw

Motherwell v Inverness CT - Home win

Rangers v St Mirren - Home win

Falkirk v Celtic - Draw and Strachan to quit after the game!!

Im going for

Aberdeen v Hearts - Home win

Hibernian v Gretna - Home win

Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd - Draw

Motherwell v Inverness CT - Home win

Rangers v St Mirren - Home win

Falkirk v Celtic - Draw and Strachan to quit after the game!!

Random prediction but would be funny

Anyway

Aberdeen v Hearts - Hearts To Win

Hibernian v Gretna - Draw

Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd - Dundee Utd

Motherwell v Inverness CT - Tough one but Motherwell to win

Rangers v St Mirren - 7 points clear :D

I'm going to go off topic here, but...

Given the prolonged period of inclement weather, and the resulting postponements, is the any chance that the SPL season could be extended by a week? Or will the teams just be forced to play the postponed games mid-week?

I'm going to go off topic here, but...

Given the prolonged period of inclement weather, and the resulting postponements, is the any chance that the SPL season could be extended by a week? Or will the teams just be forced to play the postponed games mid-week?

Now thats a good idea but its common sense so no way the SPL / SFA will go for it. It would mean moving the Scottish cup final which they wouldnt go for for some reason.

Plus the split happens so they will use that as an excuse but that could be put back a week aswell.

Bring in summer football!!!

Now thats a good idea but its common sense so no way the SPL / SFA will go for it. It would mean moving the Scottish cup final which they wouldnt go for for some reason.

Plus the split happens so they will use that as an excuse but that could be put back a week aswell.

Bring in summer football!!!

There isn't any reason that they couldn't delay the split and have the final league game the week after the cup final. Scotland aren't involved in Euro 2008, so the league doesn't have to finish by a certain date.

Summer football in played in ROI, and it seems to be working well. I'm not sure how it'd work in the bigger leagues tho.

Aberdeen v Hearts, 15:00 - A sheepy win

Hibernian v Gretna, 15:00 - A draw

Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd, 15:00 - Dundee Utd win

Motherwell v Inverness CT, 15:00 - A Motherwell win

Rangers v St Mirren, 15:00 - Rangers 3 - St Mirren 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 27 January 2008

Falkirk v Celtic - Falkirk 2 - Celtic 1 :)

Hibs v Gretna off aswell - I was lucky, i was just about to put Hibs on my coupon and caught it on my screen.

Dammit.... I DID put them on my coupon. At least they wont be the team to burst it this week.