Deal or No Deal - Transfer Updates

icon_hang.gif

My feelings exactly mate.

Nearly all moving in this transfer window have been poor. And because we took so long to force our best player out the door, we've not left ourselves long to use the cash. I would not now be suprised to see us blow the positive of the Hutton transfer (i.e the �£8mil it's brung in) by being ripped off for average players. E.g Lafferty. What's the point in bringing in such a high fee if we're going to waste the cash?

Hutton to Spurs - Bad for the squad.

Cousin potentially staying - Bad for the squad. Even if he scores a couple more.

Ehiogu leaving - Good to get his wages off the books.

Alexander - Decent cover I guess. Overall 500k deficit on keeper transfers though. Lost our other backup for free (likely) plus Carrolls wages.

Daillly potentially in - Terrible, terrible waste of wages.

Lafferty in - Ridiculous fee for an untested Burnley player. Rather Luke Moore for that money. We would only get �£3mil for Cousin remember.

:throwpc:

I cant see us take Lafferty in for that 3.5 mill fee, not if we said no to Luke Moore.

But overall IF Cousin leaves IMO our squad has weakend more than anything else.

We'll see if we get someone else in though. WS may still get Larsen, although i still dont know why we are chasing strikers especially with us have zero ful back cover.

I cant see us take Lafferty in for that 3.5 mill fee, not if we said no to Luke Moore.

But overall IF Cousin leaves IMO our squad has weakend more than anything else.

We'll see if we get someone else in though. WS may still get Larsen, although i still dont know why we are chasing strikers especially with us have zero ful back cover.

Cousin has the potential to be a fantastic player, as proven away to Lyon. Problem is he can't be arsed to play taht way for 99% of games and doesn't want to be here.

When a player isn't prepared to work 100% for the team anymore then it's better that he goes.

If he was that player against Lyon more often than not then my views would be different. Problem is he more often than not plays like Boyd with fewer goals and that I just cannot get my head around.

Really hope he leaves now.