Trust Rebukes 'Laughable' McNee

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=173&Itemid=1

While the Trust usually ignore the demented ramblings of Gerry McNee, his laughable assertion on Sunday 03/02/08 shows the depths Gerry is willing to plumb.

He wrote:

"My mole close to that clutch of busybodies, the Rangers Trust, tells me they've been in a bit of a lather in case I found out about their recent attempt at holding a convention. Well bad news chaps - I Have. I'm told it was so packed there wasn't room for one more body in the phone box"

1. The conference was three months ago.

2. It was all over our website, various fans websites and other public forums.

3. Press releases were sent out about it.

4. It was very well attended.

5. Guest speaker Ian Davidson MP was involved in discussions on the day with the RST about our magnificent Charity work in the local community. Quite why Gerry would want to mock people organising Charity events is a matter for his conscience.

So, apart from the facts, a terrific scoop from Gerry. We hope we can help him and his mole fill this column by telling him that Alan Hutton has moved from Rangers to Spurs. At the rate at which Gerry and his mole pick up information, this was probably scheduled to appear in his column in May.

We hope we can help him and his mole fill this column by telling him that Alan Hutton has moved from Rangers to Spurs. At the rate at which Gerry and his mole pick up information, this was probably scheduled to appear in his column in May.

I wish the transfer was completed in may :(

I hate the way the media can print what they like and get away with it, influencing the opinion of thousands. This guy appears to be an absolute joke!

I hate the way the media can print what they like and get away with it, influencing the opinion of thousands.

Welcome to the world we live in!! Thats exactly what happens with the TV, even the news channels tell pork pies and people believe it.

As for Mcnee, i thought he may have went away and crawled into a hole by now. What channel is he working for anyway? I havent seen or heard of him for a long time.

What is his problem with the RST? It seems he cant let a week go by without trying to stick the boot in...sad, twisted person that he is.

And for another example of the media spinning the truth...check p16 in the sun today...where chris sweeney writes ' celtic keeper arthur boruc made the sign of the cross in front of Rangers fans at Ibrox in 2006. Strathclyde Police even submitted a report to the Procurator Fiscal and Boruc was given a police caution ' why let the truth get in the way of a 'good' story...