Our RSC's New Banner

Ah yes, another nice banner letting everyone know we are a Scottish club

:rolleyes:

What? A royal navy ensign - the royal navy that sevrs and protects Scottish people day in and day out - the banner dedicated to those from and outwith our RSC who have served and paid the ultimate price for keeping us free and with our civil liberties in tact.

Yip, a terrible way to show our 'Scottishness'...

The image doesn't seem to be loading up when I click the picture. What does it say on the banner Cammy apart from Rangers FC.

Bo'ness True Blues in top corner - Crosskeys Inn in bottom corner.

Cammy F

Ah yes, Glasgow Rangers, the football club founded on a strong naval tradition! :rolleyes:

Give that shite a rest, Cammy, we all know there is a certain element within our support who would put every flag of the world, or pointless other icons, on their banner before they would think of using anything to represent the fact that we are a Scottish club playing in Scotland! Don't deny this, because it's the truth!!

Ah yes, Glasgow Rangers, the footballclub founded on a strong naval tradition! :rolleyes:

Give that shite a rest, Cammy, we all know there is a certain element within our support who would put every flag of the world, or pointless other icons, on their banner before they would think of using anything to represent the fact that we are a Scottish club playing in Scotland! Don't deny this, because it's the truth!!

What shit? I was the person from our club who designed the banner so I know the reasoning behind the flag, the design, the lettering and the SENTIMENT behind it. Our 'wee town' has a strong NAVAL tradition and this is why it was incorporated in the banner. If you don't like it fine, but don't try and inform me why I designed the banner like I did - who are you anyway the Rangers Supporters thought police?

Cammy F

If you don't like it fine, but don't try and inform me why I designed the banner like I did - who are you anyway the Rangers Supporters thought police?

Cammy F

I know your town fine well thank you very much, in fact i can trace my family line back to there - and further back to Belfast, but i don't particularly like RHOU flags being flown at Ibrox either, even though i personally could justify it!!!!!!!!

I have great respect for the armed forces of this country, i just don't feel this is something that needs to be linked to a football club. I'm not 'unproud' to be British, but this stupid linking of certain icons and songs (the cringeworthy pre-match Empire Megamix being a prime example) does irk me

... and who are you? Trying to suppress my opinion? Well, that wouldn't be unusual on here i guess.

I know your town fine well thank you very much, in fact i can trace my family line back to there - and further back to Belfast, but i don't particularly like RHOU flags being flown at Ibrox either, even though i personally could justify it!!!!!!!!

I have great respect for the armed forces of this country, i just don't feel this is something that needs to be linked to a football club. I'm not 'unproud' to be British, but this stupid linking of certain icons and songs (the cringeworthy pre-match Empire Megamix being a prime example) does irk me

... and who are you? Trying to suppress my opinion? Well, that wouldn't be unusual on here i guess.

So becuase you don't like them, youe feel it necessary to criticsise those who have no objections to royal ensigns? As for surpressing opinions, what are you trying to do by objecting to the banner in the first place? Surely I have the right to express my opinion (through the form of a banner) the same as you do?

PS I fail to see where I was surpressing your opinion - I simply said - If you don't like it, fine.....

Cammy F