Champions League Wednesday

Who we talking about, Benzema? Don't think he did knock back Man Ure.

that's the guy!! i think they asked him in an interview f he'd go to man u in the lead upto the game!!

he said the thing about winning with Lyon!!

Boumsong played well :)

that's the guy!! i think they asked him in an interview f he'd go to man u in the lead upto the game!!

he said the thing about winning with Lyon!!

Boumsong played well :)

Lyon will NEVER win the CL now. There best chance was a few years back when they were going to the likes of the Bernabeau and beating Real.

I knew Boumsong left Juve for France but didnt know it was Lyon, i thought a lower league side.

Draws were both fair results for Man U and Arsenal. Lyon were good in the first half and had a few chances in the 2nd also. Man U came into it more and a draw was fair from what I watched.

Arsenal started well but Milan were solid enough. Adebyeor should have scored!!! Tough taks for them now but they are capable of a draw in the San Siro and away goals could see them through