The "fund Beatties wages" thread - March

Nice win S_A - quite the bet there, although 4/5 for Pompey yesterday looked like a steal !!

Got �£600 in a hardship fund from uni. Basically money for nothing, well other than being a poor student.

Was a bit reckless to punt half it on a bet but I thought fuck it, it wasn't mine in the first place. Slightly twisted logic but hell, it paid off.

Most i've ever bet by some distance though. Prior to that it was about �£20. Lol.

Got �£600 in a hardship fund from uni. Basically money for nothing, well other than being a poor student.

Was a bit reckless to punt half it on a bet but I thought fuck it, it wasn't mine in the first place. Slightly twisted logic but hell, it paid off.

Most i've ever bet by some distance though. Prior to that it was about �£20. Lol.

CONGRATULATIONS my man !

That is a great move though, money for nothing - you should have doubled them with the Gers and made 1200 :fish:

CONGRATULATIONS my man !

That is a great move though, money for nothing - you should have doubled them with the Gers and made 1200 :fish:

I fancied Gretna and Man U yesterday too but didn't have the bottle to put that amount on more than one team.

Stopepd betting on Rangers again. Seemed to jinx us.

Finally finally finally...!!!! First win of the year!.

My main coupon on saturday was Arsenal, Man Utd, Rangers, Liverpool and Chelsea - 10/1. I dont like waiting until sunday but it paid off. Only a tenner on it but its still a win.!!

Watford bust me yesterday - fookers !

EDIT : SHould have checked my coupon before now, didnt realise Watford scored late on ! 85 quid back for a tenner - not great but any win is a win !