The "fund Beatties wages" thread - March

Anyone having another flutter and feeding the bookies money this weekend?

Tough coupon to predict. But i fancy West Ham strongly today along with a draw at Easter Road. A ten quid double returns 160 quid!

You should all have bet that horse I gave out earlier, won at 3/1.... I was supposed to put 300 each way on it - but never... NUTS

Bassa! I looked at it at 3/1 and didnt back it!!!

Rotherham cost me yesterday!

Had:

Bristol City (won 2-1)

Darlington (Won 3-1)

MK Dons (won 1-0)

Peterboro (won 1-0)

Rotherham 5th in the league (lost to Accrington Stanley 16th 1-0)

:uzi:

You should all have bet that horse I gave out earlier, won at 3/1.... I was supposed to put 300 each way on it - but never... NUTS

I backed it. Just stuck a tenner on it at EW so it didn't return much but a win's a win I suppose.

I backed it. Just stuck a tenner on it at EW so it didn't return much but a win's a win I suppose.

Hey... a win IS a win Gazza my man - makes up slightly for some of the junk I gave you last week.

Hey... a win IS a win Gazza my man - makes up slightly for some of the junk I gave you last week.

I put the bet on about 1513 yesterday so I just made it before the race started. Anyway, when I placed my bet I went back to the list of horses and jockeys for that race and across the screen it grey coloured font it said 'Race Off'. I thought 'fuck sake, that's a bit shite' thinking it had been cancelled. It wasn't until later I figured out it meant the race had started.

What a dick! :fish:

I put the bet on about 1513 yesterday so I just made it before the race started. Anyway, when I placed my bet I went back to the list of horses and jockeys for that race and across the screen it grey coloured font it said 'Race Off'. I thought 'fuck sake, that's a bit shite' thinking it had been cancelled. It wasn't until later I figured out it meant the race had started.

What a dick! :fish:

You said it ;)