Its been a while since ive been nervous for a Gers game, the last being the OF game which is natural.

I was confident in all our CL games bar Barca away but this one im getting wary about a German backlash.

Guest grovecot

I had a quick look at the German table on the BBC site. Bremen have conceded 14 goals in 12 games at home this season. They're 2nd in the table but 11 teams have conceded fewer goals than them.

OTOH they've scored 34 home goals - 9 more than the next highest.

I think they should do the right thing and maintain their average home win of 3-1!

I was at the Bremen v Hamburg derby at the start of December. Bremen won the game 2-1 with a bit of a lucky goal. They were not that impressive on the day but then again it was a hotly contested derby. Obviously that was about 4 months ago so their form has changed a little.

The Weserstadion is pretty impressive once you get inside, and there should be plenty of beer (Becks) for sale for anyone that wants a bevvy. We were in the Hamburg end and the atmosphere was fantastic, however when Bremen scored their fans were incredibly noisy. So expect something similar if you're going on Thursday (atmosphere, not Bremen fans cheering goals I hope!).

I was at the Bremen v Hamburg derby at the start of December. Bremen won the game 2-1 with a bit of a lucky goal. They were not that impressive on the day but then again it was a hotly contested derby. Obviously that was about 4 months ago so their form has changed a little.

The Weserstadion is pretty impressive once you get inside, and there should be plenty of beer (Becks) for sale for anyone that wants a bevvy. We were in the Hamburg end and the atmosphere was fantastic, however when Bremen scored their fans were incredibly noisy. So expect something similar if you're going on Thursday (atmosphere, not Bremen fans cheering goals I hope!).

2-1 for Bremen will do me.:thup: I would hope we scored first though.

2-1 for Bremen will do me.:thup: I would hope we scored first though.

It could be a nervous sweat if they score first though, isn't it amazing how the clock drags sometimes, other times the game flies past........when we don't want it to !!