cup final ticket..

Del, I actually thought you were selling a ticket when I first read the title of the thread. :D

Also just found out Ive lost my ticket on the sofa, the game isnt on the friggen telly here.

Internet links please anyone???

Usual peple you get who dont go to most of the games during the season but manage to get a ticket for the final

Yeh, I have been to every home game and a few away yet couldnt get final one. Whereas this may be some peoples 1st or 2nd game of the season.

Yeh, I have been to every home game and a few away yet couldnt get final one. Whereas this may be some peoples 1st or 2nd game of the season.

Am exactly the same as you mate. Not missed one home game, that inclusdes your East Stirling, Zeta, Chelsea, Barca, Ajax, Gretna, etc etc

Been to only a few away but watched the rest on the tv box

Reading Fraser and Scooters posts makes the distribution of final tickets a bit unfair IMO and its another reason why Hampden should be increased to 70,000. Once Tynecastle is up to 25,000 then thats perfect for semi finals with non OF teams.

How exactly are the tickets for this cup final distributed???

Reading Fraser and Scooters posts makes the distribution of final tickets a bit unfair IMO and its another reason why Hampden should be increased to 70,000. Once Tynecastle is up to 25,000 then thats perfect for semi finals with non OF teams.

How exactly are the tickets for this cup final distributed???

People who applied for the credit card scheme get an automatic ticket, then there was a season ticket sale which i think they could get up to 4 tickets each. Now sold out

Yes to be fair i am not a season ticket holder but i havent missed a home game at Ibrox for 5 years now ( apart from FK Molde because i was on holiday ). Been trying all week for a ticket, shiting maself now that i wont get one. If i dont i suppose it will be BBC for me

But i bet some fans that go on Sunday wont go to the game against Partick Thistle next wednesday.