cup final ticket..

It was only one ticket per person in the season ticket sale unless you had your mates Rangers number then you could get two together.

Hmmm am sure i seen on the official site up to 4 tickets. Anyway doesnt matter, i need a ticket

People who applied for the credit card scheme get an automatic ticket, then there was a season ticket sale which i think they could get up to 4 tickets each. Now sold out

Yes to be fair i am not a season ticket holder but i havent missed a home game at Ibrox for 5 years now ( apart from FK Molde because i was on holiday ). Been trying all week for a ticket, shiting maself now that i wont get one. If i dont i suppose it will be BBC for me

But i bet some fans that go on Sunday wont go to the game against Partick Thistle next wednesday.

What is the credit card scheme? Do you have to be a ST to have it? Its poor from RFC that they will do this type of scheme simply because of the instant payment of tickets rather then selling them fairly.

BTW, the I went to the Molde game for you, it was the last game i was at or maybe the game against Aberdeen 3 days before or after it - which ever game was last :D

I thought it was only 1 per ST!! We never tried for more though!!

Thats what it said when i went online to buy 1 i wanted to go with my 3 mates together but 1 hasnt got a ticket and the other 2 are sitting no where near me a total balls up by RFC in my opinion , were are all these D Utd supporters crawling up from ?? 17,000 tickets sold for the cup final ??