Player of the World Cup 2006

whose everyone's pick for the tourney(even though theres one game left)

ive already made my choice. well impressed by the German left(right) back Lahm, boy is shit hot and has a great future ahead of him!

what about underachievers *sp ??

1. Pauleta - how the fook is he a striker :eek:

2. Toni - bit disappointed after all the hype leading up to the tourney, might recover himself tomorrow night.

there was someone else, but i cant fookin remember! :o

Well he was runner up in young player so it's not that a ridiculous a suggestion.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

in my opinion it is! he's ruined his own tournament by all his pishy antics and wouldnt get close to player of the tournament!

whose everyone's pick for the tourney(even though theres one game left)

ive already made my choice. well impressed by the German left(right) back Lahm, boy is shit hot and has a great future ahead of him!

what about underachievers *sp ??

1. Pauleta - how the fook is he a striker :eek:

2. Toni - bit disappointed after all the hype leading up to the tourney, might recover himself tomorrow night.

there was someone else, but i cant fookin remember! :o

Player of the tournament would have to be Cannavaro with honourable mentions to Frings, Lahm, Miguel, Ribery, and Zidane. I'd personally put in Tevez too but he didn't get enough playing time.

Disappointments would be for me: Ballack, Ibrahimovic, Toni, Pauletta (as usual), and, yes, Riquelme. He wasn't awful, but he didn't shine.

EDIT: Can't believe I left out Ronaldinho and Adriano.

My thoughts on this are known. What about the French winger, Rikeby (sp) or something like that

Aye, great minds and all that. I thought he was absolutely terrific and it was plain to see why the French almost forced Dominech to pick him.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

in my opinion it is! he's ruined his own tournament by all his pishy antics and wouldnt get close to player of the tournament!

It amazes me that Henry's in the running...