Clearout come the summer?

Thats not a very good return for the total number of appearnaces though is it?

No idea if this is right, but from our current forwards it seems to be:

Cousin 20 starts, 9 sub and 11 goals

JCD 16 starts, 15 sub and 10 goals

Boyd 19 starts, 12 sub and 20 goals

Novo 9 starts, 22 sub and 9 goals

Could be wrong on these stats and as much as I like Sebo he doesnt seem to be any better than what we have.

I guess the things going for him will be to have spent a season playing regularly in a better league and he is still a very young lad.

Papac is a good squad player and would be difficult to get rid of due to his wage.

Buffel should just go for free as his wages have cost us more than any transfer fee over the last two years.

Cuellar should be kept at all costs.

Weir probably wants to stay on but doubt he can really do it for us next season when we should be raising the bar after a good first proper season with WS.

Dailly is definitely worth another season as a squad player.

Gow needs to work hard and be patient. Pretty much every other player bar Buffel and Faye (and the reserve keepers) has had a run in the team, so maybe it's his attitude that is keeping him out. Not impressed with the snippets he's given to the press.

Burke is an enigma, and I'm not sure what to do with him.

Sebo - hopefully get a mil for him.

Hemdani - if he doesn't want to stay then get rid. He's had plenty of games and ironically played his best when he was picked less regularly. If he can't cope with the squad system of big clubs then he should move to a much smaller team.

Davis, get him signed, although not for 4.5M. More like 2.5M.

Faye - get rid, soon as.

Cousin - maybe his first winners medal and the chance of more to come along with the juxtaposition of Fulham's relegation, will make him see sense and see him become a Rangers legend.

Darcheville - good player to have in the squad although he is injury prone, THIS SEASON. So was Hateley when he first came. However, if we don't want him due to injury, who else is going to want him? He has a contract and I can't see him budging.

Boyd - great player to have on the bench, keep him if he's willing. Hold out for good cash from Birmingham if he's not.

I must have missed Gow in the press. What was he saying? Anything I've hear d about him, usually from Yogi Hughes talking about 'Gowser', has always been very positive about his attitude...