Clearout come the summer?

Was just thinking, in light of what people are saying about Buffel, who'll be joining him out the door come the summer? I have a feeling if we can get the takers quite a few may go.

Buffel - WS doesn't rate him

Cuellar - interest from the prem

Burke - Crap

Boyd - See Buffel

Gow - see Buffel & Boyd

Weir - can he really last another season

Dailly - see Weir

Davis - only a loan

Hemdani - been in and out the team, think he might fancy more regular games

To be honest, with the exception of big Carlos, I don't think we'll really rake in much cash with that lot!

In the post match interview, both AM and WS were singing his praises and saying Boyd was the best in the business. WS did add that part of his game was frustrating but when he plays you know what you will get from him....goals.

Agree with the rest although I think we'll try and get Davis signed so Im hoping Fulham go down.

Feel sorry for Gow as he hasn't come out and complained in the same way Broadfoot never and Broadfoot has taken his chance with both hands. I just feel Gow could do the same, certainly a lot better than Burke.

Depends who McLeish wants and Birmingham :fish:

All the above list are possible movers but i cant see Cuellar leaving. Plus Cousin may still go to Fulham and JCD hasnt even played 90 mins for us yet so whats the point in keeping him?

I think Cousin will go, forgot about him, JCD I would keep but offer a pay as you play deal. We saw yesterday that he stil has something to offer when he is on the pitch. And I think Papac has done well when you consider he has played virtually his entire Rangers career out of position.

Buffel - please get rid.

Cuellar - hope he stays and maybe winning things will help keep him here for another season at least.

Burke - not good enough.

Boyd - Top scorer must be kept but only if we play him in right formation

Gow - give him a chance or let him go, not doing anyone any favours

Weir - needs replaced but has been great for us

Dailly - i'd say squad player for another year but doubt it

Davis - should get him signed, �£3-�£4M

Hemdani - good player but been out of sorts for a while and I would let him go

Sebo - let him go please

I mentioned Papac for the simple fact that he isn't a WS signing. Yes, he's been playing most matches for us this season but you've always got to wonder about players who were signed under the clubs previous managers no matter what team you play for.

Papac is a good squad player and would be difficult to get rid of due to his wage.

Buffel should just go for free as his wages have cost us more than any transfer fee over the last two years.

Cuellar should be kept at all costs.

Weir probably wants to stay on but doubt he can really do it for us next season when we should be raising the bar after a good first proper season with WS.

Dailly is definitely worth another season as a squad player.

Gow needs to work hard and be patient. Pretty much every other player bar Buffel and Faye (and the reserve keepers) has had a run in the team, so maybe it's his attitude that is keeping him out. Not impressed with the snippets he's given to the press.

Burke is an enigma, and I'm not sure what to do with him.

Sebo - hopefully get a mil for him.

Hemdani - if he doesn't want to stay then get rid. He's had plenty of games and ironically played his best when he was picked less regularly. If he can't cope with the squad system of big clubs then he should move to a much smaller team.

Davis, get him signed, although not for 4.5M. More like 2.5M.

Faye - get rid, soon as.

Cousin - maybe his first winners medal and the chance of more to come along with the juxtaposition of Fulham's relegation, will make him see sense and see him become a Rangers legend.

Darcheville - good player to have in the squad although he is injury prone, THIS SEASON. So was Hateley when he first came. However, if we don't want him due to injury, who else is going to want him? He has a contract and I can't see him budging.

Boyd - great player to have on the bench, keep him if he's willing. Hold out for good cash from Birmingham if he's not.

Had a wee look. Sebo has started 11 games, sub in 15 and scored 4 goals. He's a big lad, possibly a lone striker type. After a years experience in a good league, albeit in a mid-table side, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he might have a part to play next year!