Sombreros and Beachballs vs Celtic

Guest stevo1873

Guest stevo1873

Guys, lets get the team going against celtic on the 29th for all their hard work.

Lets all get down to the pound shop and purchase a few beachballs each and a sombrero to show our appreciation for another trip to Portugal!

.......I'm sure the celtic fans will be glad to see that we're still in europe when they've only one cup left to chase!!

Great idea! Didn't they do the same thing to us when they were en route for the UEFA Cup Final in 2003?

They did (I think that they had made the final by that point), and that's why I'd prefer that we were a bit more original.

I agree, we can only really do it if we reach the final - and even then we are just copying them. Besides the final is in Manchester, so maybe we need some inflatable pints of Boddingtons or suchlike.

So let's wait till the final.

I dont see why we should wait till the final.

They are hurting big time, lets rub it in a bit, i guarantee they wouldnt miss the opportunity to mock us if the roles were reversed.

Im sure they also took passports to a game at Ibrox in another year as a wind up.

I dont see why we should wait till the final.

They are hurting big time, lets rub it in a bit, i guarantee they wouldnt miss the opportunity to mock us if the roles were reversed.

Im sure they also took passports to a game at Ibrox in another year as a wind up.

It depends how much it would wind them up when they can consider themselves superior for doing it when they got to the final rather than a "piddly" quarterfinal, and also superior for doing it first.

Depends on how good you want your wind up to be...

It depends how much it would wind them up when they can consider themselves superior for doing it when they got to the final rather than a "piddly" quarterfinal, and also superior for doing it first.

Depends on how good you want your wind up to be...

I could see your point if that was the only time that they have wound us up, as i said above, they all took passports to Ibrox once because they were in Europe and we werent, i went to Porkhead after we go put out by CSKA Moscow and a hell of a lot of Septic fans were wearing russian style hats, there has been countless occasions that we have wound each other up, im not saying sumbreros and beachballs are the best wind up we could come up with but IMO a wind up of some sorts is required. :devil: