Pre Old Firm Match Sing Song

2 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

3 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

4 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

5 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

6 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

7 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 7 men 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

8 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 8 men 7 men 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

9 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 9 men 8 men 7 men 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

10 men went to bed, went to bed with boruc, 10 men 9 men 8 men 7 men 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone WENT TO BED WITH BORUC!

:D Arthur Boruc your a wanker :D

A couple for the older generation :

If I had the wings of an eagle

if In had the arse of a crow

I'd fly over Parkhead tomorrow

and sh1te on the B******* below, below

Green and white sh1tre, green and white shite hello hello

Cammy F

I loved that goal my Super Ally in the 1st clip. Awesome! What a pass by Thern and an excellent cross by the Clyde superstar to boot. I reckon that Albertz goal i the 1st clip was his best goal for us. Class!

I loved that goal my Super Ally in the 1st clip. Awesome! What a pass by Thern and an excellent cross by the Clyde superstar to boot. I reckon that Albertz goal i the 1st clip was his best goal for us. Class!

The look on McCoists face sums it all up for me - if I was ever lucky enough to have played and scored against those ******** I would like to think I'd celebrate like McCoist did every time he put the ball into their net!!

Cammy F