zidane gets golden ball

WTF??? :confused:

That's a shjocking decision by FIFA. He only had 1 good game and to do what he did last night and still win the award is a joke. It's almost as if FIFA are saying headbutting someone in the chest is ok.

Cannavaro should've won it easy.

WTF??? :confused:

That's a shjocking decision by FIFA. He only had 1 good game and to do what he did last night and still win the award is a joke. It's almost as if FIFA are saying headbutting someone in the chest is ok.

Cannavaro should've won it easy.

its not fia that make the decsion it is the journalists

I might be wrong here but im pretty sure that all votes were cast prior to the final last night.

So the assault was not taking into consideration.

yeah most of them probably were but they had up to 12 o'clock last night so they could vote after the final

I might be wrong here but im pretty sure that all votes were cast prior to the final last night.

So the assault was not taking into consideration.

If that's the case he still shouldn't have won it.

TBH there weren't alot of candidates for it, i still think Cannivaro should have won it, possibly Lehmann. ZZ did perform well in most games, regardless of what he did last night.

i think pirlo should of got it his work rate is amazing and strings passes together