i love it when the fans start rocking the stadium with chants and songs.

best atmosphere around when it happens is at ibrox. trouble is trying to get them motivated enough to start it.

i`d love it if we were like that.

we should be a bit ashamed that we`re NOT like that considering we have one of the finest derbys in the world.

maybe one day!!:yawn:

Thats the thing tho colshy there is no problem with everyone joining in at the old firm/euro games. There is a great atmosphere. It's just the other games that it's like a morgue

I'm glad i sit over beside TBO couldnt handle sitting in the GF for the games. Sat there for one of the scottish cup games and it was the worst day i have ever had at Ibrox

Thats the thing tho colshy there is no problem with everyone joining in at the old firm/euro games. There is a great atmosphere. It's just the other games that it's like a morgue

I'm glad i sit over beside TBO couldnt handle sitting in the GF for the games. Sat there for one of the scottish cup games and it was the worst day i have ever had at Ibrox

i know exactly how you feel gersfem.

i sat in the govan rear a few times and it was like watching one man and his dog watch a band playing in the park on a sunday afternoon.

people didn`t shout, swear, cheer, sing, weren`t funny etc.

they just all sat around eating crap all day and maybe quietly clapping if they see something they like.

it`s DREADFUL at ibrox for atmosphere in most of the stands.

i sat in the govan rear a few times and it was like watching one man and his dog watch a band playing in the park on a sunday afternoon.

they just all sat around eating crap all day and maybe quietly clapping if they see something they like.

well i sit in the broomie front and most days there is funny comments good banter etc apart from when its a cold rainy day in january when nobody can be arsed:sigh:

Yeh well see that day we sat there my son wanted to go home 20mins before full-time. They were all argueing amongst theirselves and the old guy next to me, well i thought he was a hibs supporter. He was giving on the praise to them.

I know we were bad last year and people were getting frustrated but that was just fookin awfull that day

A few folks on FF have written some lyrics around this great chant and here is my first draft ;

For ever and ever,

We�ll Follow the Rangers,

Where ever you go-o,

we'll always be with you!

We're loyal and true-ue,

forever true blue-ue,

Rangers, Rangers, Rangers,

Rangers, Rangers R-a-n-g-e-r-s,

Rangers, Rangers Forever!

For We are The People,

who follow the Rangers!

Our flags always flying,