What I am worried about...

smith seems to have a few blind spots in the side at the moment. mcculloch brings nothing to the team imo and broadfoot is nothing more than a 1st division defender. Playing novo up front on his own is beyond belief too. Boyd has been lambasted for his performances up front on his own this season and smith has him fourth down the line even behind Mcculloch who has yet to score a goal in the role.

Am i the only one who is seriously embarrassed supporting Rangers this season? I know we had it hard for quite a few years there but to lower ourselves to the level we are playing is beggars belief. Bill Struth must be turning in his grave at the minute.

My biggest concern is that if we need to turn to a more attacking formation we wont be able to. We are so one dimentional its unbelievable. And sooner or later we are going to get punished big time and i dont just mean in one game. I just hope walter can read the warning signs, they are there for all to see.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that Smiths over-reliance in the 'old guard' largely cost is 10 in a row. Saint Martin of O'Neill did it as well in his last season at Porkheid. The really succesful managers aren't afraid to say 'you're dropped' to anyone if they feel it will benefit the team Sir Awex with Leighton and Capello with Beckham are the first 2 that spring to mind.

I think Walter has been fantastic since returning, but I hope he has the courage to make the changes that can turn a very good season into a fantastic one - he signed Gow, Webster, Faye, Naismith etc so he must see something in all of them and now is the time for them to show it on the park.

I am one and that is why i didn't want him back. I am glad he has steadied the ship but to be honest he is not the man to take us forward.

I am one and that is why i didn't want him back. I am glad he has steadied the ship but to be honest he is not the man to take us forward.

I dont know about that. What cost us 10IAR was possibly WS making it public knowledge that he would leave at the end of the season and Advocaat was coming. Also DA made it clear a few players wouldnt be part of his plans hence Gazza shooting off to Middleboro.

As Andy Goram said, if a half fit Gazza had stayed it would have made the difference to winning a couple of matches and winning the league. It was 2 silly defeats to Aberdeen and Kilmarnock in April 1998 that cost us the title.

If WS wins us the quadriple this season or even the treble plus a UEFA semi / runners up would he still not be the man to take us forward??? He certainly has done more than steady a ship this season for me.

But there's no doubt he needs to address some serious problems in the summer which, IMO, have been a problem for as long as I can remember now. Settled strike partnership, attacking midfielder, decent wingers etc.

Its also a disappointing trend for The Gers to continually play players out of position. I genuinely don't understand why WS continues this trend and also, refuses to drop certain players to rest them or if they've played poorly. Some seem to contribute nothing over 90 minutes and then they're a first pick the next week.

A few points that I couldnt agree more with and have been hovering Ibrox for a good few years now. Its so frustrating.

Even Barry Ferguson should really have sat out a few more games than just the likes of East Stirling.

In the 4-5-1 system we had a perfect chance to give Gow or Buffel a chance. When Davis came in it seemed to help with the attack side of the midfield but all of a sudden he gets punted out to the right wing - baffling.