EURO goal hero Jean-Claude Darcheville insists Rangers can now go all the way to the UEFA Cup Final after a stunning 2-0 victory over Sporting tonight.

Jean Claude DarchevilleDarcheville grabbed the vital first goal in the fantastic triumph over the Portuguese men and he firmly believes Fiorentina can be beaten in the semi-finals.

It was a night of sheer joy for Rangers and the fans and Darche lapped it up as the travelling Bears chanted his name.

He said: "This was a very important night for us and I am delighted that we are in the semi-finals.

"It was a very good performance by the team and now we go through to play Fiorentina and although I know they are a very good team, we can beat them.

"I was delighted to get the goal and it was a good piece of play from Steve Davis to set me up and then I put the ball in the net.Kirk Broadfoot celebrates with Darcheville

"I feel I am getting stronger now and I believe I can have a very strong finish to the season.

"I am playing more like the striker I know I am and I think the fans can see the real Darcheville next season.

"However, we have many big matches to play and I want to be involved in all of them.

"I came to Rangers to win trophies and we are still playing for three more."