UEFA Cup or SPL?

UEFA or SPL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. UEFA or SPL

• UEFA cup
    • SPL

I would take the CL way before the SPL but the UEFA cup has been devalued and it's really the plate for the CL.

It puts arguably puts you at 17th place in Europe, whereas the last 16 in the CL are effectively 9th equal. However, as the last 16 can be a bit of luck of the draw, I would say winning the UEFA is better.

But quarter-finalists in the CL are surely better than the UEFA cup winners? It's just the latter gets a trophy...

The CL semifinalists and runners up don't get one either...

The UEFA cup is a bit of a side show, and although I'd love to win it, the SPL has got to be more important when you've only won twice for a seven years and had a two year break.

It's nothing to do with Celtic, it's about Rangers being the best in Scotland.

European cup winners, always seem better when they win their own league the same year. Liverpool didn't seem real Champions of Europe as they haven't won their League for such a long time.

So for me it's the SPL or both.

Would be the Uefa for me as have witnessed league wins before , most enjoyable (helicopter sunday) but want to see Rangers lift a European Trophy in my lifetime and we have a great chance now so why not take it.