UEFA Cup or SPL?

UEFA or SPL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. UEFA or SPL

• UEFA cup
    • SPL

I know its 2 seperate comp's therefore are exclusive and we can win both (plus the SPL is almost in the bag), but after hearing YourCall yesterday IF we were given the choice which would we prefer.

Id have to go for the UEFA, ive seen us win many a title but our only run in europe ive witnessed is in 1992/93 which was a great run. Plus winning a european trophy is massive!!! Id love to see the lads parade the UEFA cup outside Ibrox.

I think the UEFA although if you had asked a few weeks ago I would've said the league. Like you said Gribz, I've seen plenty of league titles and expect a good few more. Chances for a European trophy are few and far between.

The league, it's what every team sets out for at the start of the season in any country as it's the gateway to the Champions League which the UEFA cup is always second to anyway.

I would give up all three cups this season so long as we win the league !!

:rfc:

The league, it's what every team sets out for at the start of the season in any country as it's the gateway to the Champions League which the UEFA cup is always second to anyway.

I would give up all three cups this season so long as we win the league !!

:rfc:

Very interesting! The league over a cup treble!! Its strange we all think so different.

For me it would depend on the circumstances. i would hate to give the Tims the helicopter Sunday feeling and let them win the league. If another team could win the league then it would be the UEFA. The fact that Celtic are going for three in a row also makes the SPL more important for me.

Normally i would say the UEFA but as things stand now i want to stop the Tims in their tracks.