Safe Passage for Wed Night

Getting desperate now folks :(

Tried all the numbers I could find on the official site for the Partick Loyal and the West End True Blues but none of the numbers seem to be working...

Any one out there that can help?

I thought you were sorted out with Harley Boy??

What about supporters bus from Grapes Bar?? I know they might be full but they provided me with the odd ticket in the past and they used to give us a run in their bus for a few miles until things were safe in Aberdeen even though I had to stand at the front. Give them a call and tell them your concerns.

Other than that just dont wear colours. :)

I thought you were sorted out with Harley Boy??

What about supporters bus from Grapes Bar?? I know they might be full but they provided me with the odd ticket in the past and they used to give us a run in their bus for a few miles until things were safe in Aberdeen even though I had to stand at the front. Give them a call and tell them your concerns.

Other than that just dont wear colours. :)

Cheers gribz, I couldnt leave it longer to wait to hear back from TBH! went onto another forum (which I only use for information and access to a greater fan base - can't stand its attitude and opinions alot of the time...) and got a PM with the correct number for the guy that runs the Partick Loyal and got a seat booked! :)

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Here's to a Gers victory! I'm going for a repeat of the lisbon scoreline! :thup:

Cheers gribz, I couldnt leave it longer to wait to hear back from TBH! went onto another forum (which I only use for information and access to a greater fan base - can't stand its attitude and opinions alot of the time...) and got a PM with the correct number for the guy that runs the Partick Loyal and got a seat booked! :)

Here's to a Gers victory! I'm going for a repeat of the lisbon scoreline! :thup:

Pessimist;)

Glad you got fixed up mate.

Partick loyal, and i thought you were looking for a safe passage :P;)

Wonder which one that would be!!!

Glad you got it sorted, enjoy the game!:thup: