Safe Passage for Wed Night

Can anyone suggest the safest way to go to and return (in one piece) from Parkhead for a bear living just off gibson st in the west end?

Even if it is a case of heading somewhere to get a supporters bus would be safer than trying to get there on my own!

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

:rfc:

Well me and my dad are going on the Johnstone supporters Bus for the first time as my dad doesn't want to take his car up there

If we win there certainly going to lose the plot, so try and get a supporters bus somehow mate

Can anyone suggest the safest way to go to and return (in one piece) from Parkhead for a bear living just off gibson st in the west end?

Even if it is a case of heading somewhere to get a supporters bus would be safer than trying to get there on my own!

Get a random friend of yours to dress up as a Life-size Pound Coin (a decoy), get him to run down an alley-way and sure enough he'll have 58,000 sh1t-shovellers follow him in a trance while you walk happily up to the shed and walk in without any problem !!

lol, safety in numbers dude, just make sure you get in with the crowd.

Dont Recomend walking home from the piggery , me and my younger bro had to do it once and got chased all the way to Brigeton by a load of them baying for our blood and shoelaces ;) wasnt a good experiance , met up with a group of fellow Bears at Bridgeton X and proceeded into the city centre unharmed , but if Rangers win on Wednesday

Timmy will be going apeshit , so would be safer going on your local supporters bus plus its more of a laugh and you get a good sign song :)

Cheers for the advice guys! In the past I've got a seat on the West End (Partick) bus, but been struggling to get thruough on the contact no given on the gers website...

Don't suppose there is a gersnetter heading to the game able to offer a lift? petrol or celebratory drinks money would be provided of course!!

Wouldn't travel on my own, as some have said, trouble is always worse when we win... ;) fingers crossed thats what happens! (don't want to jinx it!!)

Cheers for the advice guys! In the past I've got a seat on the West End (Partick) bus, but been struggling to get thruough on the contact no given on the gers website...

Don't suppose there is a gersnetter heading to the game able to offer a lift? petrol or celebratory drinks money would be provided of course!!

Wouldn't travel on my own, as some have said, trouble is always worse when we win... ;) fingers crossed thats what happens! (don't want to jinx it!!)

Would you drive? I could give directions for a safe car journey.

Would you drive? I could give directions for a safe car journey.

I would!! but would most likely get locked up for grand theft auto and driving without insurance and driving without a licence... unless someone wants to give me a driving lesson!! lol