We will win the Scottish Cup Final

rangers are so bad to watch im past caring if they win or lose. im cringing at the thought of our next two games and the pathetic way walter sets his stall out. i said before that we must start to take the game to the opposition but yet again our only tactic is to boot the ball up the park. its just as well we have so many season book holders or the stands wood be empty at ibrox watching this dirge week in week out.

rangers are so bad to watch im past caring if they win or lose. im cringing at the thought of our next two games and the pathetic way walter sets his stall out. i said before that we must start to take the game to the opposition but yet again our only tactic is to boot the ball up the park. its just as well we have so many season book holders or the stands wood be empty at ibrox watching this dirge week in week out.

In fairness, we all shout about this 4-5-1 system that no one likes but that has done us well, today WS goes with 4-4-2 and we were worse than rubbish. I was pretty annoyed to see that Gow wasn't on the bench for us again, pretty poor as I reckon he might have done something for us.

this pathetic way of setting our stall out has got us in the position to win 4 trophies this season, with won already won. if we don't build on the quality of the first 11 for next season then maybe complain but i really don't see how fans can complain much this season when you look at the state we in just over a year ago......

In fairness, we all shout about this 4-5-1 system that no one likes but that has done us well, today WS goes with 4-4-2 and we were worse than rubbish. I was pretty annoyed to see that Gow wasn't on the bench for us again, pretty poor as I reckon he might have done something for us.

he might've then again he might not have we'll never know, he might get a chance now as our squad is getting smaller each week with injuries and suspentions........

this pathetic way of setting our stall out has got us in the position to win 4 trophies this season, with won already won. if we don't build on the quality of the first 11 for next season then maybe complain but i really don't see how fans can complain much this season when you look at the state we in just over a year ago......

i have the right to complain as i spend good money to watch Rangers. if i had bought a product for the same amount of money out of the shops id want my money back.

i have the right to complain as i spend good money to watch Rangers. if i had bought a product for the same amount of money out of the shops id want my money back.

sure you have but it's got quite a bit better since last season has it not and in the end it's all about winning trophies which we have already and have got a great chance to win more soon. we all want to see better football but we're not going to play like barca or man utd ever but if we don't improve again next season then i will be saying why haven't we. as i said this time last year we had nothing to play for except pride this season we have the chance of 4 yes 4 trophies and all because of our system as we have not got great players like ronaldo or torres etc but a good solid team that we will hopefully build on and get some real quality in for next season.......

if you don't like the way we play and you don't enjoy it even though we are winning then don't go i say..........

he might've then again he might not have we'll never know, he might get a chance now as our squad is getting smaller each week with injuries and suspentions........

I think he should atleast get a chance, like you say there he might have been a dud but I think he would have made a better sub than Broadfoot? that boy is murder at times

I think he should atleast get a chance, like you say there he might have been a dud but I think he would have made a better sub than Broadfoot? that boy is murder at times

i agree m8 and hopefully he will get a chance soon.......

rangers are so bad to watch im past caring if they win or lose.

Whilst I agree with queationing the performances I found this statement frankly astonishing.

but I think he would have made a better sub than Broadfoot

Broadfoot was picked as a defensive substitute. You cannot really make the comparison. Would Gow have come on at LB, with the ability to also cover RB and both CB's?