We will win the Scottish Cup Final

i have the right to complain as i spend good money to watch Rangers. if i had bought a product for the same amount of money out of the shops id want my money back.

May I ask why you continued to pay the money to watch Rangers after the Paul Le Guen era ? (Remember our opponents today ran over the top of us at ibrox, just a year ago)

Presumably you done so because of your Rangers and hoped for an improvement on the pitch ?

Don't you agree you have seen that improvement this season ?

As a consumer to demand anything more from Walter Smiths side this season is a bit unreasonable in my opinion.

Next season is a totally different kettle of fish however, at times it can be soul destroying watching Rangers but I think back to thumping defeats at Ibrox from Hibs, St Johnston, Celtic etc etc over the past few seasons and I'm just thankful we're making progress. Next season If performances don't improve I will start to criticise, as Smith at least has a steady ship with which he can now build from.

i have the right to complain as i spend good money to watch Rangers. if i had bought a product for the same amount of money out of the shops id want my money back.

So you buy something that does exactly what it says on the tin, and far more effectively than any other product on the market, yet you'd take it back because it doesn't do it's job as aesthetically as you'd like?

It's like buying Ajax and although it cleans well, you take it back as you don't like the look of the bottle.

You know it's flavour, you buy it anyway and then complain about the taste? It's like buying Marmite and taking it back as it doesn't taste like Nutella.

Or going to a Deep Purple concert and asking for your money back as it wasn't as good as it was with Richie Blackmore and the music is not as good to listen to as Pink Floyd.

Are you going to complain to the administrators of this site if you don't quite enjoy all the posts?

Are you going to go to the olympics and ask for your money back, if the the guy that wins the 100m doesn't do it with enough style?

But in the end, I think you've shown you don't understand what the product is. There is no false advertising here: Rangers don't advertise that they'll play incredibly entertaining football. It's not the Harlem Globe trotters, it's a competitive sporting event and what you are paying for is to witness that event live. That's it. At Ibrox you even get the best facilities in the country for the experience.

But maybe you want your money back as the pies are better at Rugby Park?

No-one knows what's going to happen on the pitch as two teams are trying to win the game and make the other team lose. There are no promises, not even that your team will win.

Would you complain to a high quality New Channel if the news wasn't entertaining enough? I expect you would.

The only sports where style counts are marked for it - like diving. But even if you go to the Olympics and the diving is poor, you don't get your money back.

Rangers could be bottom of the league, playing like Gretna, losing every game and you still wouldn't have a case for your money back. You got what you paid for - to witness a live football match.

It's the same deal the world over.

You just seem like one of those "customers" who buys the same thing every week, and every week you complain about it. You know what you're going to get so why are you buying it?

Sounds to me like you should take your custom elsewhere; Rangers are obviously not to your taste.

In fairness, we all shout about this 4-5-1 system that no one likes but that has done us well, today WS goes with 4-4-2 and we were worse than rubbish. I was pretty annoyed to see that Gow wasn't on the bench for us again, pretty poor as I reckon he might have done something for us.

It's obvious your suggestion is facile.

There are those that say we might have done something if we played 4-4-2 - well we did.

Those that say we should have played Smith and Buffel - we did.

Those that say that Burke, Naismith, Hemdani and/or Novo should get a start - they all did.

Those that say that Weir, Papac, Ferguson, McCulloch and/or Darcheville should be rested - they all were.

Those that don't think Boyd should play - he didn't. Those that think he should - he would have but he was ill.

All these people who say we would have been great "if..." well they were all wrong.

What really makes you think that you would be right and Gow would have changed anything?

Or is it just some kind of rhetoric to come out with and if he does play, but not very well, you say, "Aye, but he hasn't played much..."

Walter's still on for the treble but obviously we'd be far, far better if he just listened to the fans and played all our least effective players and formations.

But after Saturday's game, maybe not, eh?

He'll only be going on loan at the end of the season yo get match fit for next season

Gow might finally get a chance as we are running out of options for the left hand side.

Part of me thinks he isn't up to as Walter and Ally see him in training everyday and I trust their judgement. Can't say he's really stood out in any reserve games I've seen either

sure you have but it's got quite a bit better since last season has it not and in the end it's all about winning trophies which we have already and have got a great chance to win more soon. we all want to see better football but we're not going to play like barca or man utd ever but if we don't improve again next season then i will be saying why haven't we. as i said this time last year we had nothing to play for except pride this season we have the chance of 4 yes 4 trophies and all because of our system as we have not got great players like ronaldo or torres etc but a good solid team that we will hopefully build on and get some real quality in for next season.......

if you don't like the way we play and you don't enjoy it even though we are winning then don't go i say..........

The footballs not any better than last season but the results are . Im not asking to play like barca or man utd either, I just want a team that can put two passes together on a regular basis rather than hoof the ball up the park at every opertunity. and when you get up staged by every team you play you really should be asking questions about your self.

As for not going if i dont like it, ill always be there. The same way i was there as a nipper sitting through the John Greig era week in week out. I was in the west enclosure when we had the lowest attendance in the clubs history. Ive seen bad teams come and go through the years and i dare say ill see them again , and ill be watching them from the main stand as i do every other saturday and it will be a better man than you that stops me going.

Dont get so far above your self to suggest that anyone should not go to watch Rangers for whatever opinions they hold. If they are critical of the team then thats up to them.

Personally winning is not enough for me. Its the manner in which we win and how we achieve success that counts in my book. And its quite ironic that the potentially most successful team ever in the clubs history will also be the worst football team in the clubs history.

and when you get up staged by every team you play you really should be asking questions about your self. .

how are we getting upstaged by every team we have played and beat?

Dont get so far above your self to suggest that anyone should not go to watch Rangers for whatever opinions they hold. If they are critical of the team then thats up to them.

moan all you want it's up to you but some of the nonsense you came out with such as you don't really care if we win or lose just beggars belief to be honest.......

Personally winning is not enough for me. Its the manner in which we win and how we achieve success that counts in my book. And its quite ironic that the potentially most successful team ever in the clubs history will also be the worst football team in the clubs history.

again we all want to win playing good football but from last season to this we are now winning instead of losing which to me and i'd say most makes all the difference. you play to win trophies and are remembered for winning trophies more than playing good football I say.......

again you have been there through the bad times as well as the good but they way you sound you don't enjoy it one bit and if that ever happened to me i would stop going no matter how much i love Rangers, i just hope i never feel like you do but i don't think i will TBO........