Anyone know this Website ?

Had a look some of them are class this guy hates evrything and everyone :)

found this on a bit OTT though ?

The NYPD - Some of them once played in a pipe band that welcomed Gerry Adams to New York. They therefore deserved to die in 9/11.

That's the danger with sites like these. They mix lies in with the truth.

Or else get a Celtic fan to register on a site like FF as Billy1690, post something outrageous and then get banned. Cue mass hysteria on the Celtic sites about them pure hun bigots. (Irony has never been big on Celtic fans' sites).

Sites like this are dangerous because if you keep repeating a lie often enough it gets accepted as truth...something that Celtic as a club are very good at, as are their fans.

Hahahaha, have just read the whole script, looks like a literary genius has written it. I especially love how they hold back their undying love for Bears everywhere in this line -

"May you all rot in hell, may you all continue following your club and I hope, really I do, that the plane crashes and burns to the ground."

Fantastic and Merry Xmas to you too!

Hahahaha, have just read the whole script, looks like a literary genius has written it. I especially love how they hold back their undying love for Bears everywhere in this line -

"May you all rot in hell, may you all continue following your club and I hope, really I do, that the plane crashes and burns to the ground."

Fantastic and Merry Xmas to you too!

There a pleasent bunch of chaps our friends from the east ;)