I can honustly say I have had the best two days of my life ! Everything about the trip was fantastic. The bears are simply the best !

Take my hats off too the Italians they were absolutly superb and so welcoming ! Had tons of viola fans wishing us well in Manchester the day after. They get nearly as bad a reputation as us.

Managed to get a ticket for a 100 euro for the Fiorntina end. I was a bit apprehensive at first but hats off too the police and stewards all the bears got gathered up and their wasn't a single bit of trouble. What a racket we made too ( Singing What a shitey away support was hilarious :D) At the start of the second half a " if you canny take your top off your a tim" chant started and we were all left standing chittering :D

Top Marks to Fiorentina for organsising free transport back to Florence city centre too :thup:

I really can't some up how good a time I had !

P.s I will never believe anything printed in the British press again !

Pubs to be closed ? Everywhere was open and accomadating

No way In without a passport ? I got in pretty simply all be it I had to get a German to buy it.

Nothing but Scare Mungoring

We are the people

" Now you're going to believe it, now you're going to believe it, now you're going to believe ittt. We're off to Manchester, We're off to Manchester....

Great read TR, and good to hear about the Bears in the home end - funny song aswell .

Although arent you a student? Another trip funded by the taxpayer??? :D

Perhaps :fish:

Nah a trip payed for from savings made since I was a nipper, sadly all but gone now !

Think a student loan will be in order for the supercup in Monaco :fish: :rfc:

Perhaps :fish:

Nah a trip payed for from savings made since I was a nipper, sadly all but gone now !

Think a student loan will be in order for the supercup in Monaco :fish: :rfc:

We could meet up with Colshy for the Super Cup that's if Chelski make it.