uefa cup final at ibrox

That high wall is to keep Wija from getting hold of the young ladies walking past :D

What was Ibrox like last night - anyone? Full house??

Full house by 5'oclock in the afternoon. They had to start letting people in earlier due to the numbers arriving outside by 3 o'clock.

Apparently it wasn't to calm there either.

A lot of under age kids turning up steamin drunk.

Only what I heard...

It wasn't organized at all too many people showed up, but of course it was free. The police was trying to turn people away saying it was a full house at 5 just to detire fans, think a few of them were tims, they kept saying we shouldn't be here its YOUR clubs fault blame them

I don't know how many times i seen grown women squating (sp) down peeing lol and one of them i would pump lol

they should of had porto cabins outside

I think they totally underestimated the size of this operation. It was put a Giant screen in and open the doors. From what i understand some people even slept overnight to guarantee a place. The entry free seemed to attract the young ned section. Possibly a lesson for the future to print tickets for the next time even if they are free.

yeh totally agree I got there at 4 after my exam and met many angry bears and I too didn't expect the large amount of fans that turned up. The police at ibrox underground was already trying to turn fans away when we got off the subway saying there was over 60K people waiting and worlds biggest screen it's like puttin a 12" tele in a pub corner and expect everyone to watch the game. We had too watch it on the ibrox screens on the corner resulting in a sore kneck. Wish I just watched it in my boozer or at home, but if we had won it would of been a different story lol.

I got in to broomloan at about 6pm after work on a spur of the moment choice, we were told that there was no one else getting in by the cops but walked up to the gate anyway and got in no problem, good atmosphere I thought and about 5 pitch invaders? lol good night, however what ruined it was that the M8 was a joke, 3 lanes of the motor way shut after the kingston bridge and on the kingston bridge someone broke down, it took me 2 hours to get from one side to the other due to the road works and big crowed, got home at 12.30am so not a happy bunny!!! lol I think there was more like 35,000 in the stadium.