uefa cup final at ibrox

Taken from the official website

CLUB NEWS

Nacho Novo and Walter Smith

UEFA Cup Final Beamback Party!

BE PART OF RANGERS EURO HISTORY AT IBROX ON WEDNESDAY!

Make sure you're part of the UEFA Cup final action on Wednesday at Ibrox Stadium! The Club is throwing open its gates at 6pm to hold a massive party in Glasgow for thousands of Rangers fans, who will be able to experience together the Club's greatest European night since 1972!

Entry is FREE so bring your friends and family to Ibrox and enjoy one of the most memorable nights in the Club's history!

The game will be shown on the world's biggest mobile screen - 100m�² and you can watch exclusive 'Road to Manchester' programme content and special player messages before the final kicks-off, and you'll also receive a free exclusive commemorative programme.

The Club wants to ensure that as many Rangers supporters as possible - old and new - can experience the final and encourage supporters to celebrate the occasion, not only on home soil, but at the home of Rangers!

Chief Executive Martin Bain said: "To reach the UEFA Cup final is a tremendous achievement for the Club and everyone involved is looking forward to what is sure to be a great occasion next Wednesday night.

"We also want to make sure the thousands of other fans without tickets have the opportunity to experience the party atmosphere and that is why we are creating a celebration venue in Glasgow, Rangers home city. Supporters and families will be able to turn up at the gates on the night, with entry free of charge.

"The Club will be working with Glasgow City Council to ensure an extra special night."

The Club's official 'Fan Ambassador' for the UEFA Cup final, Mark Hateley added: "This is an amazing opportunity for families and friends without tickets for Manchester to enjoy what will be one of the most memorable nights in the Club's history with thousands of fellow Rangers fans.

The message is simple, you don't have to go to Manchester to make this an unforgettable night and Rangers has organised a great evening for fans to enjoy free of charge."

Make sure you're part of Rangers Euro history on Wednesday night and come to the UEFA Cup final beamback party at Ibrox Stadium!

- The game will be shown on the world's biggest mobile screen (100m2) - one of only two in the world being shipped into Ibrox for the occasion

- FREE ENTRY - just turn up at the gates on the night - on a first-come, first-serve basis

- Gates open 6pm

- Programme starts 6.30pm - fans are encouraged to be there by 7.15pm to guarantee a spot

- An exclusive 1 hour 'Road to Manchester' programme broadcast prior to the live match including special pre-match messages with management team and players

- A free exclusive commemorative UEFA Cup final programme for every fan at the Ibrox party

- Option to purchase the Official UEFA Cup final Manchester programme

- Refreshments available throughout the concourse food outlets

The Bar 72 Live Screening for the Final has now sold out.

Where does it say 25,000 only?

Im assuming the whole stadium would be open?

Have to say that would be my preferred option if I didnt have a ticket and I was in UK. That would easy be the next best thing - sitting in a stadium full of 1000s of Bears singing etc.

Where does it say 25,000 only?

Im assuming the whole stadium would be open?

Have to say that would be my preferred option if I didnt have a ticket and I was in UK. That would easy be the next best thing - sitting in a stadium full of 1000s of Bears singing etc.

Sure it said 25000 on the screens on Saturday and have read in the papers.