Well done to Advocaat

Being good sports we have to congradulate Dick Advocaat on winning the cup. Id rather see him win it that Bayern Munich with that knob Oliver Khan.

He has done well there with a team not many has heard of.

Being good sports we have to congradulate Dick Advocaat on winning the cup. Id rather see him win it that Bayern Munich with that knob Oliver Khan.

He has done well there with a team not many has heard of.

It was that wee shite that put us in the position we are in. Well done the Zenit Players you deserved the win . Advocaat you are a wanker.

Pete, it was Murray that put us in the position we are in.

He gave Dickie the job and gave him the money.

Well done Zenit, some quality players, and well done Dick... although he has clearly landed on his feet again with a sugar daddy as a chairman.

I agree that Murray gave him the money but Advocaat is a bloodsucker as long as he has a lot of money to spend he will give you loyalty as soon as the pond is drying up he will disappear into the night.

Sorry the guy is a weed in my book and always will be.

The annoying thing about Advocaat is how come he couldn't win it with us?

He couldn't get past the last 16 even after beating top teams like Parma and Bayer Leverkusen. Twice we couldn't defend a lead in Germany...

Walter has still probably done relatively better in this years competition when you consider the timescales and budgets.

Guest Ibroxian
It was that wee shite that put us in the position we are in. Well done the Zenit Players you deserved the win . Advocaat you are a wanker.

West Ham is my team. Other than the Inter Toto Cup (I'm going red just mentioning it!) we've won sweet fanny adams since 1980.... In 4 seasons Mr Advocaat won you probably more silverware than West Ham have won in their 108 year history.

So I can't understand why you would call the man a wanker. Sorry Pete but I think it's not nice mate.

West Ham is my team. Other than the Inter Toto Cup (I'm going red just mentioning it!) we've won sweet fanny adams since 1980.... In 4 seasons Mr Advocaat won you probably more silverware than West Ham have won in their 108 year history.

So I can't understand why you would call the man a wanker. Sorry Pete but I think it's not nice mate.

I never said he wasn't a good manager,i have being saying he is a money grabbing wanker.

Left rangers when the cash dried up.

Had signed a contract with one of the Arabian countries and sneaked out his hotel room in the middle of the night when S.Korea came after him.

Had signed a contract with Australia and ripped it up after Zenit offered him more money.

Dick Advocaat has no love for any team he only has a love of himself and his money.