Players / management / Board

Pretty much spot on with that Pete.

We need a bit of class in the midfield and have done for years now. We need someone who can change a game. Ive always said Buffel could do it but gave up 6 months ago. We need to go out and get a class player from somewhere along with another quality midfielder, but that will be difficult.

I agree with Pete about Thomson and Davis. Next season is Thomson's chance to step up and become a future Rangers captain, he has the potential. He isnt the most skilful player but he is reminding me of Stuart McCall a bit. Id take Davis but he cant play right midfield. Id honestly consider going for Scott Brown for the RM.

Lets get back to 4-4-2. A good midfield next season would be:

Brown______Davis__________Thomson________Beasley

Gav has a point about Broadfoot though. Ok, some players will make the odd foul throw but he did it what twice against Fiorentina and 4 times against Dundee Utd. It was only picked up once in each game. For me he should be fined and made to train with the youths for a day who should show him how to take a throw.

I don't ever see us buying a player direct from Celtic, while i agree with you Gribz. I would like to see Brown coming but it would have to be via another team.

FC Twente knocked Ajax out the CL today and i would love to see us going for Engelaar as a replacement for Fergie. They also have a Fantastic Defender in Douglas a large Black Brazilian and a good Aussie RB in Wiltshire. I hope you read this Walter.