Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

I just don't get that part in bold - how can you judge him and compare him to Mojo before he has even kicked a ball for us ?

Football in general these days is mercenary, and you know what ? Why not - these guys have a short career so why should they NOT go where the money is - although in Miller's case I am not so sure you are right - reports are saying he took a huge pay CUT to come to Rangers, which would actually suggest he is NOT mercenary.

Some fans are more fickle than players. I couldnt give a shit about his badge thumping - have said it time and time again that I would be more bothered if he DIDN'T badge thump when scoring for his CURRENT employers (at the time) against their BIGGEST rivals.

What are you talking about. he has already kicked a ball for us and he was dire. He kick balls for Wolve, Celtic and Derby and he was dreadful. What exactly is it you think he might do this time that he hasn't been capable of doing before?

I'm feel sorry for you that his badge thumping for celtic means nothing to you.

I agree with Craig and the others that the badge thumping means absolutely nothing. Any and every player should try there best for the club they are at and paid to play.

He thumped his badge......so what?

He has done 'ok' for Scotland, I do however agree that his goals to game ratio for all clubs has not been good enough, nowhere near good enough.

WS has signed him though and will therefore get my backing. I may not think he will prove people wrong, but I do hope so.

Time will tell...

What are you talking about. he has already kicked a ball for us and he was dire. He kick balls for Wolve, Celtic and Derby and he was dreadful. What exactly is it you think he might do this time that he hasn't been capable of doing before?

I agree with you on this. We have now seen 10 years of Kenny Miller. Has he had a brain transplant in the last few weeks that is going to change him drastically? People say he will be great for Boyd. I can never remember Kenny Miller ever scoring high on the assist list. In fact he is as blind as a bat as to where other players are positioned. I still can't get my head round this signing.

Get over it for fucks sake.

The death of Tommy Burns must have shown small element of common snese in you that in the context of life - football means fuck all, and if it vexes you so that he beat his chest whilst wearing the hoop shite then you really need to get out of Rangers bedroom, Rangers PJ's, Rangers slippers, Rangers Lounge, Rangers sweatshirt, Rangers replica strip, Rangers necklace and pendant, Rangers hat (with burberry trim), Rangers scarf, Rangers car seat covers, Rangers tinted world and see that outside it all, in the context of British Soldiers dying for your civil liberty's at the age of fucking 18 years of age - IT MEANS FUCK ALL!

Rant over - incoming!!!

Get over it for fucks sake.

The death of Tommy Burns must have shown small element of common snese in you that in the context of life - football means fuck all, and if it vexes you so that he beat his chest whilst wearing the hoop shite then you really need to get out of Rangers bedroom, Rangers PJ's, Rangers slippers, Rangers Lounge, Rangers sweatshirt, Rangers replica strip, Rangers necklace and pendant, Rangers hat (with burberry trim), Rangers scarf, Rangers car seat covers, Rangers tinted world and see that outside it all, in the context of British Soldiers dying for your civil liberty's at the age of fucking 18 years of age - IT MEANS FUCK ALL!

Rant over - incoming!!!

Agree totally Wija but it is a football forum and therefore

it is not really fair to mix the one with the other.

Agree totally Wija but it is a football forum and therefore

it is not really fair to mix the one with the other.

Sorry if I offend anyone with what I write, but in the context of all that is wrong in the fucking country, to hate someone who has signed for Rangers - no matter who he is - to say you want him to break his leg in pre season/ hate him because he beat his chest when he played for another team is mindless, thoughtless, reckless and totally the way Tims do things and I will not lower myself to there standards. And maybe the treatment the scum from the east end give to Mo Jo is a pointer here.

Mo Jo can't do fcuk all in Glasgow, as he will be set upon by the scum. I will accept that behaviour from anyone wearing Red, White and Blue!

Sorry if I offend anyone with what I write, but in the context of all that is wrong in the fucking country, to hate someone who has signed for Rangers - no matter who he is - to say you want him to break his leg in pre season/ hate him because he beat his chest when he played for another team is mindless, thoughtless, reckless and totally the way Tims do things and I will not lower myself to there standards. And maybe the treatment the scum from the east end give to Mo Jo is a pointer here.

Mo Jo can't do fcuk all in Glasgow, as he will be set upon by the scum. I will accept that behaviour from anyone wearing Red, White and Blue!

You certainly don't offend me but watch your heart rate. I personally don't think people should just lie down and play dead just to suit Walter Smith. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

You certainly don't offend me but watch your heart rate. I personally don't think people should just lie down and play dead just to suit Walter Smith. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

Agreed on everyone having an opinion.... there has to be some context though - to wish the lad to break his leg, and to berate him for beating the chest that wore a Dhim badge, rather weak and gutter opinions....!!

Agreed on everyone having an opinion.... there has to be some context though - to wish the lad to break his leg, and to berate him for beating the chest that wore a Dhim badge, rather weak and gutter opinions....!!

I agree 100% Wija. It's pretty pathetic wishing something like that on anyone....

You cant compare his first stint with us to what he HASNT done this time round. And I wouldnt say he was dire for Wolves or Derby. He did ok for Wolves and played in a Derby team which were totally out of there depth in the Premier League from 1 to 11 - not just Miller. And for Scotland he has gave fine games there aswell and in some games he was the difference.

If he is absolutely dire this season then I will be the first to say so, but I certainly will wait to see him before I judge.

BTW Wija - Your spot on Re Tommy Burns - that puts rivalry into perspective where it should remain on the football park only.