Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

What are you talking about. he has already kicked a ball for us and he was dire. He kick balls for Wolve, Celtic and Derby and he was dreadful. What exactly is it you think he might do this time that he hasn't been capable of doing before?

I'm feel sorry for you that his badge thumping for celtic means nothing to you.

You tried to compare him to Mojo, and you used Mojo's exploits for Rangers in that comparison (or inferred it, in my view). That being the case you have to give Miller the same chance when he plays for Rangers THIS time around - it is a different team this time around. So if you are using Mojo playing for Celtic and then Rangers as a comparison then you surely have to give Miller the chance to play for Celtic then Rangers too.

I am not saying he is capable of doing anything this time around, I was playing devil's advocate. Perhaps you should read my posts without the blinkers on.

Also, please dont be so patronising - I dont need YOUR sympathy for not giving a shit about Miller's badge thumping. Perhaps I should be the one sorry for you for being so closed-minded. Just why does it annoy you so much that he did that ? So... any player who plays against us, scores and pumps the badge shouldnt be allowed to play for us ? Shame that, will rule a lot of good players out. Or is it simply that he played for THEM ? If the latter then I certainly dont need your sympathy, I will be a bit more open-minded about it thanks.

Funny you think that it is so wrong of me to not care about his badge thumping yet you think that somehow it is morally right for you to wish him a multiple fracture. Ironic ? Hypocritical ? You bet.

Sorry, but when someone wishes another human a multiple fracture simply due to the fact that he played for our rivals and has re-signed for us then they don't have my respect and never will.

Wish that on him all you like, but dont go casting aspersions at me - that type of ill-will is better suited to our friends from the East End !

You tried to compare him to Mojo, and you used Mojo's exploits for Rangers in that comparison (or inferred it, in my view). That being the case you have to give Miller the same chance when he plays for Rangers THIS time around - it is a different team this time around. So if you are using Mojo playing for Celtic and then Rangers as a comparison then you surely have to give Miller the chance to play for Celtic then Rangers too.

I am not saying he is capable of doing anything this time around, I was playing devil's advocate. Perhaps you should read my posts without the blinkers on.

Also, please dont be so patronising - I dont need YOUR sympathy for not giving a shit about Miller's badge thumping. Perhaps I should be the one sorry for you for being so closed-minded. Just why does it annoy you so much that he did that ? So... any player who plays against us, scores and pumps the badge shouldnt be allowed to play for us ? Shame that, will rule a lot of good players out. Or is it simply that he played for THEM ? If the latter then I certainly dont need your sympathy, I will be a bit more open-minded about it thanks.

Funny you think that it is so wrong of me to not care about his badge thumping yet you think that somehow it is morally right for you to wish him a multiple fracture. Ironic ? Hypocritical ? You bet.

Sorry, but when someone wishes another human a multiple fracture simply due to the fact that he played for our rivals and has re-signed for us then they don't have my respect and never will.

Wish that on him all you like, but dont go casting aspersions at me - that type of ill-will is better suited to our friends from the East End !

Aw, don't be so precious, it really wasn't worth going to all that trouble. Anyway, Miller hardly counts as human any more and the fracture doesn't have to be multiple if that's what offends. Maybe a merely excruciating cruciate injury would be enough to keep him as far away from Ibrox as possible. Hopefully that's sufficiently open minded.

Aw, don't be so precious, it really wasn't worth going to all that trouble. Anyway, Miller hardly counts as human any more and the fracture doesn't have to be multiple if that's what offends. Maybe a merely excruciating cruciate injury would be enough to keep him as far away from Ibrox as possible. Hopefully that's sufficiently open minded.

You really are showing yourself to be nothing more than a cretin maineflyer. Wishing serious injury on one of your own team's players really is the lowest of the low, regardless of what he has "done" to Rangers in the past.

Again, hypocritical that Miller is "not human" because he played for Celtic then came back to Rangers - yet you ARE human even though you wish serious injury (potentially career threatening) to one of our own players.

Get a grip.

To be honest, wishing a career-threatening injury on anyone regardless of team is pretty damn low.

Fair point Juff, which I agree with - but to wish it on one of your own players defies belief. It ic very vindictive to wish it on anyone.

Maybe maineflyer is just trying to be controversial - but controversy is one thing, being vindictive is another.

TBH I think maineflyer is full of shit and we dont need posts like his on this forum. Why not stick to FF where Im sure it would be appreciated more....

That's my feeling Jon. There's controversial then there's.......

That's my feeling Jon. There's controversial then there's.......

Sure a few more people agree. Recently there has been a few come on here just to stir things and Gersnet has never been like that!

Sure a few more people agree. Recently there has been a few come on here just to stir things and Gersnet has never been like that!

Yes there seems to be a few newbies on recently just to cause arguments (nothing wrong with that) but show no respect at all to others on here, they should stick to FF if they want to cause bother!!!