Right Midfield Solution

Probably.

Agree Novo is more effective coming off the bench so Solano for the first hour then Nacho for the rest would be a great option.

Pete, he says he is looking to stay in England but im sure he means the UK. He left Newcastle to go to London at the time but that was last year

West Ham have decided to release veteran winger Nolberto Solano after just one season at Upton Park.

The 33-year-old joined the Hammers in August 2007 from Newcastle, and made 23 league appearances for the club.

Solano has ruled out a return to St James' Park, but the Peruvian is hoping to continue playing in England.

"I am looking for another club. I hope to stay in England for another two years and after that, I will return to Peru," he said.

Solano enjoyed two spells at Newcastle before his family situation forced him to look for a club in London.

"Everybody knows what I feel about Newcastle and those fans, but it would be difficult to ever return there," added Solano, who also had a spell with Aston Villa.

"The reason I was forced to leave Newcastle was because of family reasons, and that situation has not changed."

That situation has not changed.!!!

That situation has not changed.!!!

Fux sake old man - He is saying his reasons to go back to Newcastle have not changed!!! I.e. He cant / wont go there :D

He'd be fucked if he could only stay in london - what happens if no club wanted him there! IM sure he would only consider Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal after leaving West Ham but that 3 wont sign him.

Fux sake old man - He is saying his reasons to go back to Newcastle have not changed!!! I.e. He cant / wont go there :D

He'd be fucked if he could only stay in london - what happens if no club wanted him there! IM sure he would only consider Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal after leaving West Ham but that 3 wont sign him.

It also says his situation forced him to look for a club in London. Anyway Rangers don't play in England.:flipa::D

Can't say I can get exited about a 33 year old reject from a mediocre club...

Dailly might have done a decent job but I wan't excited in the slightest about him either.

Wier may have been a great signing too, but it's Cuellar who has caused all the excitement.

I'm hoping that we're going to move towards more long term team building this season as Walter had mostly to stop the rot for the last season and a half and so had some short team stop gaps.