08/09 Fixture List

I really think it's a wee bit early to be getting excuses and whinges i. If we can't handle a few tough games at the start of the season when everyone is fresh then we might as well give up. As we pointed out when the Mhanky Mhob were whinging about the 2 OF games at Ibrox, they had the advantage later in the season of 2 at porkheid when they needed them.

We need to stop complaining about fixtures - no matter how valid these claims may be - and start doing our talking on the pitch.

I agree. Over the season we pretty much play the same teams home and away. Let's just get the points in the bag. Celtic supposedly had a harder start last season, and who won the league?

We had a relatively easy start to last season. I remember thinking that we should have 15 points from first 5 games no problem, giving us an early advantage as their start was a little trickier. And so it turned out, but I keep telling people (of both sides) the league cannot really be taken seriously until 22 games have been completed. Then everyone has played everyone home and away and you get a true reflection of where things are at. Before that stage it is good to be ahead but you may have difficult fixtures to play that your rivals have already played.