Manc police brutality proof

Absolutely disgraceful.

If the people who caused the trouble were rightly arrested and charged, then so should the police person responsible for this unprovoked attack.

Maybe it is me but I don't see how it is police "brutality".

Seems to me that the cops were trying to get people moving out of the area and this poor guy ended up in the thick of things and got knocked over by them.

The police had a hard job that night, of that there is no doubt - and I don't think they had the time to casually ask someone to move along.

I certainly don't condone some of the actions of police that night but that story could easily be construed as "heat of the moment" actions from officers who were under extreme pressure.

Maybe it is me but I don't see how it is police "brutality".

Seems to me that the cops were trying to get people moving out of the area and this poor guy ended up in the thick of things and got knocked over by them.

The police had a hard job that night, of that there is no doubt - and I don't think they had the time to casually ask someone to move along.

I certainly don't condone some of the actions of police that night but that story could easily be construed as "heat of the moment" actions from officers who were under extreme pressure.

Sorry Craig i don't often disagree with you but it is crazy to think that if the police are having trouble with a group of people it gives them the right to start hitting out at every person they see. If Police are not sure of identities they shouldn't act.

Sorry Craig i don't often disagree with you but it is crazy to think that if the police are having trouble with a group of people it gives them the right to start hitting out at every person they see. If Police are not sure of identities they shouldn't act.

I didnt say they had a right to start hitting out at people Pete.

In reading that article it says this person was pushed to the ground, right ? I just don't necessarily think that this equates to brutality. And being pushed to the ground isn't necessarily "hitting out".

Let me get this straight though, I don't condone the police heavy handedness.

All I am saying is that being pushed to the ground doesn't have to equate to brutality - the serious injuries suffered suggest otherwise but it doesn't necessarily have to be the case.