So taking away his comments (an I agree its to get his move) none of you rate Hleb as a player?

He's a wee lightweight cunt who I've never rated during his time at Arsenal. The sooner he goes the better. Flamini on the other hand was world class and I was gutted to see him go but Wenger fucked about regarding offering Flamini a new deal.

Agreed.

Fabregas and Adabayor were the stand outs for the whinger last season though.

Whats the situation there now anyway? Is he up for sale or not, Ive read somewhere that whinger wont drop his �£35m valuation? Suggests that if this was met they would let him go?

Again, depends on what stories are geing read I guess. The transfer windows seem to turn out like Jackanory most of the time.

Agreed.

Fabregas and Adabayor were the stand outs for the whinger last season though.

Whats the situation there now anyway? Is he up for sale or not, Ive read somewhere that whinger wont drop his �£35m valuation? Suggests that if this was met they would let him go?

Again, depends on what stories are geing read I guess. The transfer windows seem to turn out like Jackanory most of the time.

Adebayor can fuck right off too. If anyone meets Arsenal �£30m valuation of him I'd help him pack his suitcase and drive him to Milan or Barca myself.

Looking forward to seeing Nasri in a Guners top though.

Guess its just todays market though Juff.

Seems if your a top EPL club, Spanish or Italian (now even a Russian) then the asking prices is way out of hand. Ronaldo for �£80m is ridiculous no matter how good he is.

No wonder we are fucked of signing any real quality big name players. Why on earth would they come to the SPL?

Hleb was just coming good as a player last season. His first season you could see what Wenger was trying to do with him but he was adjusting to the game, now he has done that (thanks to Wenger) he wants away. I think Arsenal at full strength with Rosicky and Hleb in the team would have won the league last season.

But they have bought the French boy in (nasri??) and replaced him already.

If they get 30 million for Adebyeor thats superb - just go and bring Henry back for less than half that!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ibroxian

Hleb is just the same as most of these mediocre fly-by-nights who play decent occasionally, form high opinions of themselves then take the money and run.

If you fell out with the boss and his wages to you each month paid your mortgage and kids school clothes I'm sure you'd button your mouth and work a bit harder to keep your job. Ungratious, ungrateful foreign wankers. He can piss off then.:wanker: