Cuellar OUT for the Kaunas Game

What is it with our club and injuries? Is it just me or do we seem to get much more than other clubs? The law of averages would seem to say that these things even themselves out over the season, but we seem to get much, much more than anyone else. If so, why?

I'm seriously worried about the Kaunas game, now.:sigh:

if we can't beat them with the team we have then we don't deserve to be there. I think we will get by them easily enough though....

I share the same thoughts here, we should still have enough to get through comfortably. I do wish we would play more attacking though, the difference Furman and Lafferty made seemed to change the game for us, even if it wasnt the best performance.

Given how close we were to being historic last year this is the most frustrating thing.... we do not look like we have progressed our team since last season.

We should be sitting here discussing who we would like to get in the 3rd round qualifier yet we have a 2nd round qualifier which is no gimme, even though it should be.

Guest dirtybill
We should have enough cover - I think I would go with Webster beside Weir

I agree but do you not think without Cuellar there to boss Broadfoot he will be like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights as it was proven before? Hopefully not im hopin this game is a formality and the king is back in business before long:notworthy:

Aw for fuck's sake. So we go into a season defining match minus our two most influential players having stuttered through what was, on paper, a canter of a pre-season programme (bar Schalke). Now I don't normally read much into pre-season but I've listened to most of the games and it's the same old story. No creativity whatsoever. At least Cuellar could guarantee you a nil nil against diddy teams like Kaunas. Who are half way through their season and top of their league..... Also, I suspect we are in for a season of "Why doesn't he play Velicka, how come Miller gets a game regardless of performances!?". Don't get me started on Captain Kirk.