DUH !!! Maybe if I had read the post before yours or even the one that you quoted I wouldn't have asked such a dumb question !

EDIT : I am calling myself dumb, not you guys !

do`n`t worry, i` don`t read half the posts too;)

this is unreal.

if i was a team in serie b next season i`d be shitting it.

you have to contend with lazio, fiore, and juve now!!!

but, i suppose a good side inthere could go up still because of the point deductions.

for example, juventus have to win TEN GAMES before they break even at 0 points!!

fiore need to win FOUR GAMES to break to 0 points

and lazio need to win 2 .5 games to break even to 0 points!

juventus are totally fucked.

i for one hope that paul leguen is on the phone to deschamps tonight asking about cannavaro, ibrahimovic, trzeguet, and cammaronesi!

i for one hope that paul leguen is on the phone to deschamps tonight asking about cannavaro, ibrahimovic, trzeguet, and cammaronesi!

Unless he can work some of his French magic on Deschamps he will be fighting with bigger teams in bigger leagues unfortunately Colsh.

But.... how about some season long loan deals ?

Unless he can work some of his French magic on Deschamps he will be fighting with bigger teams in bigger leagues unfortunately Colsh.

But.... how about some season long loan deals ?

wouldnt mind that either.

it`s a chance to get some big fish and maybe leguen should consider it

So what will happen with the CL spot then?

Likely go to the next best placed team gersfem - which will be the 7th team in the league (AC, Juve and Fio had all qualified so the 4th placed team ends up being 1st for CL purposes, then 5, then 6, then 7th) ??

Hope the Tims don't get placed in the same pot as that team !

Likely go to the next best placed team gersfem - which will be the 7th team in the league (AC, Juve and Fio had all qualified so the 4th placed team ends up being 1st for CL purposes, then 5, then 6, then 7th) ??

Hope the Tims don't get placed in the same pot as that team !

Even if they do i dont think it will make any difference coz the tims are total pish if you are going by their pre-season